TF2 - voice commands?

• Level   3

I've been playing TF2 a long time on 360 (PC users-zip it for a sec) and been seeing users using different voice commands aside from the typical "MEDIC" command. Commands such as "go, go, go" - "thanks" & "Spy" to name a few. Now am I missing something? Or are they hacking those commands? Because I know about those types of commands for PC. But it would be nice to pop on a chatpad and use that for console versions, if you didn't have a mic. (note: i am not advocating hacking)

• Level   3

Those are hacked commands from PC to Xbox 360, you can tell since the Xbox 360 version never got as updated as the PC version, which is a shame. Here's an example of what I've been through one time with a hacker:

[View:[View:http://www.youtube.com/v/qrd_8RRmyBU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3]]

Sometimes, dolphins deserve better than just being sea creatures..

• Level   2

Oh crazy, you're so silly. The Xbox version is awesome! I wish I could play it again, but my disc got snapped in half.

• Level   6

What I don't understand about these hacks is how are we all able to hear them? Are the sounds already hard-coded into the game, just not available to be accessed in the 360 version? I don't understand how I can hear these sounds if they aren't actually part of the CD I have.

[Mod Edit: Image is too big]

• Level   4

JohnRomerosHead

What I don't understand about these hacks is how are we all able to hear them? Are the sounds already hard-coded into the game, just not available to be accessed in the 360 version? I don't understand how I can hear these sounds if they aren't actually part of the CD I have.

You are right, They are already in the game. (Left in when it was ported from PC)

To use them they change their button layout with a modding program on a PC.

So they would change (X) or (Y) or even the D-pad to Go!Go!Go! or Help! etc, etc. (Basically use buttons you don't "need" to play)

• Level   2

anyone got a link on how to do these mods?