Think about it like yahtzee. press x over the dice you want to re-roll, then reroll.
- From the Witcher Wiki page
Winning combinations are (highest to lowest):
- Five-of-a-kind – five dice showing the same value
- Four-of-a-kind – four dice showing the same value
- Full House – a pair and a three
- Six-high straight – dice showing II, III, IV, V and VI
- Five-high straight – dice showing I, II, III, IV and V
- Three-of-a-kind – three dice showing the same value
- Two pairs – dice showing two matched pairs of values
- One pair – dice showing a single matched pair of values
Don't roll the dice too hard or they might fly off the table.
If you haven't noticed (it took me a little while, lol) the dice ARE numbered, just with shapes around them. 1 is 1 circle, 2 is 2 circles, 3 is a triangle, 4 is a square, 5 is a 5-pointed star and 6 is a 6 pointed star.