Playing Dice

• Level   5

I want the max reward from the troll but need to win at some dice but I am clueless to how to play. Even reading the strategy guide that comes with the game and since i never played original so can someone please give me a good description on how to play and win at dice. I don't understand the rules at all. Thanks

"Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand."
    • Level   4

just roll the dice after placing a bet the marks represent the values and u have to get the better score and u get a chance to pick what dice u want to roll again if needed

• Level   5

Think about it like yahtzee.  press x over the dice you want to re-roll, then reroll.  

- From the Witcher Wiki page

Winning combinations are (highest to lowest):

-  Five-of-a-kind – five dice showing the same value

-  Four-of-a-kind – four dice showing the same value

- Full House – a pair and a three

-  Six-high straight – dice showing II, III, IV, V and VI

-  Five-high straight – dice showing I, II, III, IV and V

-  Three-of-a-kind – three dice showing the same value

-  Two pairs – dice showing two matched pairs of values

-  One pair – dice showing a single matched pair of values

-

Don't roll the dice too hard or they might fly off the table.

-

If you haven't noticed (it took me a little while, lol) the dice ARE numbered, just with shapes around them. 1 is 1 circle, 2 is 2 circles, 3 is a triangle, 4 is a square, 5 is a 5-pointed star and 6 is a 6 pointed star.

-

• Level   4

any advice on how to throw them

• Level   8

They are also number by the Roman Numerals that are on each die...

As for throwing them... I just tap the stick and let them fall where they are.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   4

the computer will probably give it up a some point

• Level   5

Just lightly push on your right thumbstick. When I first started playing I moved it really fast and the die went off the table.

I keeps it real!