I want the max reward from the troll but need to win at some dice but I am clueless to how to play. Even reading the strategy guide that comes with the game and since i never played original so can someone please give me a good description on how to play and win at dice. I don't understand the rules at all. Thanks
just roll the dice after placing a bet the marks represent the values and u have to get the better score and u get a chance to pick what dice u want to roll again if needed
Think about it like yahtzee. press x over the dice you want to re-roll, then reroll.
- From the Witcher Wiki page
Winning combinations are (highest to lowest):
- Five-of-a-kind – five dice showing the same value
- Four-of-a-kind – four dice showing the same value
- Full House – a pair and a three
- Six-high straight – dice showing II, III, IV, V and VI
- Five-high straight – dice showing I, II, III, IV and V
- Three-of-a-kind – three dice showing the same value
- Two pairs – dice showing two matched pairs of values
- One pair – dice showing a single matched pair of values
Don't roll the dice too hard or they might fly off the table.
If you haven't noticed (it took me a little while, lol) the dice ARE numbered, just with shapes around them. 1 is 1 circle, 2 is 2 circles, 3 is a triangle, 4 is a square, 5 is a 5-pointed star and 6 is a 6 pointed star.
any advice on how to throw them
They are also number by the Roman Numerals that are on each die...
As for throwing them... I just tap the stick and let them fall where they are.
The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.--Edward Kennedy
the computer will probably give it up a some point
Just lightly push on your right thumbstick. When I first started playing I moved it really fast and the die went off the table.