TW 13 missing daily and weekly tournaments

• Level   5

I apologize for posting a TW13 question in the TW14 forum, but I can't seem to get a response in the TW13 forum. What happened to the daily and weekly tournaments in TW13? Now that TW14 is out I thought it might be because EA only wants to maintain online rounds for the most current version of the game. That's an assumption on my behalf, does anyone here know why there are no online tournaments for TW13 players? Thanks in advance for any insight.

If you like golf (LINKS 2004) is a must have game. A major steal for the replayability. Best money I ever spent on a game.

• Level   4

Because they already have your $$$ for TW13 and they want it for TW14.  Can't have players enjoying their previous investments when there's new money to be leeched.

"It’s only a fractured, antiquated public perception that video games are somehow frivolous
    holdovers from childhood that allows gamers to be abused and taken
    advantage of by the very people who supply them the games they play."

• Level   5

Thanks, I figured as much.

If you like golf (LINKS 2004) is a must have game. A major steal for the replayability. Best money I ever spent on a game.

• Level   2

What's even worse is "they" (read: Electronic Arts), in a couple of years (they will choose when),  will no longer support TW PGA 13 with a server for online play. So all of the DLC you have paid for with real world money or online coin will not be accessible for use on XBOX  LIVE.

Thanks again EA!

OLD MEN GAMERS

• Level   5

How wrong is that? I think I've bought my last golf game if this is the direction the game is going. Thanks EA, I don't want anymore of that ice cream. Do they (EA) even read these boards? I don't mind a company making money off me for a good product, but when you sell me something today that you know you won't support a year or two down the road tell me that on the box so that I can spend my coin else where.  

• Level   1

I recently changed country clubs from the #3 ranked to a club ranked 25-26. Now I don't get the daily tournaments (5 hole shootout, one-try, etc.). Any help will be much appreciated.