Coop

• Level   8

I am hoping there is a huge coop to this game like in the past.

• Level   8

I know they confirmed 4 player campaign co-op(main story) for the moment. But I also hope they keep the co-op MP(2-12 players) from GRAW 1&2. It was like getting two story mode campaigns for the price of one. I would think they would keep this since some people still play the co-op modes on GRAW 2. I just hope they make the AI a little bit more aware of you and your team on the co-op MP. Also, hopefully they will have challenging achievements like the 60 minute defender from GRAW 2, which I still need to get done:(

• Level   4

SNAKExEATER4545

I know they confirmed 4 player campaign co-op(main story) for the moment. But I also hope they keep the co-op MP(2-12 players) from GRAW 1&2. It was like getting two story mode campaigns for the price of one. I would think they would keep this since some people still play the co-op modes on GRAW 2. I just hope they make the AI a little bit more aware of you and your team on the co-op MP. Also, hopefully they will have challenging achievements like the 60 minute defender from GRAW 2, which I still need to get done:(

I really enjoyed those 12 man mp campaigns. I hope they keep them but if they don't thats ok. I got the 60 min defender and was the last person alive. Good thing that it gives you the cheevo even if you die but do not leave the lobby. Had a few drop out  on me and lose the cheevo.

• Level   8

SchizoCallous

SNAKExEATER4545

I really enjoyed those 12 man mp campaigns. I hope they keep them but if they don't thats ok. I got the 60 min defender and was the last person alive. Good thing that it gives you the cheevo even if you die but do not leave the lobby. Had a few drop out  on me and lose the cheevo.

I was close to getting it one night. But while waiting after getting killed after about 45 minutes in, I fell asleep on the sofa. And I was was kicked out of the lobby, next thing I knew it was 6 am. Lucky, I did not have to work the next day.