Any word on estimate of how long the campagin will be?

• Level   5

Thinking about getting this but if the campaign is not that long then I may just rent.

... Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jer 31:3

• Level   4

I have a feeling the campaign will be of reasonable length, as most open world campaigns are.   (Ex: Grand Theft Auto,  Assassin's Creed, Batman: Arkham City.)  Yet again, it may be short, but I doubt it.  

• Level   3

i just want to say that tomb raider isnt an open world game.

Xbox Live Fall 2012 Beta Tester

• Level   5

I reckon it's going to be about average.....10-15 hours

• Level   5

I have read 12-14 hours. That's a decent length, but the cost of games now a days they should be around 20. I usually get more play time than what is the average though because I search every single nook and cranny.

• Level   9

I bet that's 12-14 with not doing anything but going straight for the main story line and nothing else. Got a feeling it will last longer with the scouring of areas and finding more scavenge to use as well as raiding tombs.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   9

^^ I hope that's true. I will probably do 2 playthroughs anyway if it's good.

• Level   9

Yeah. Most reviewers try to run through the game fast to give their review on it. That usually means glossing over side quests or optional things to do. Either way, I have it on pre-order for PS3 (None of my friends on 360 seemed remotely interested, haha), so I can't wait.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   4

I have heard around 12-13 hours worth of game play and I think that is mainly just going through the game and not doing anything else.

Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador™

• Level   9

I've seen a few reviews say around 15 hours, 20 if you take your time. The good thing is though when you start off because your character has not got the ability/stats there's certain areas you can't reach on your first run so it encourages you to do at least a second playthrough!

Not looked forward to a game this much in quite a while :)

• Level   5

Yeah, I read 15. If you run through the story with no interest in raiding tombs etc. probably a lot less, if you want every item on the island probably a lot more.

• Level   3

I'm super excited for it, and if just going through the campaign with no worry of side quests takes around ten or so hours then that's great. Anyone doing a midnight release for it?

Twitter @comicaldisaster

Community Manager for Vagary Like our Facebook page.

• Level   1

That is about right, but on top of that you have all the secrets and collectables to find which IS actually quite fun and challenging.

• Level   3

I started playing it yesterday at about 12pm and finished about 8pm and the game says 28% overall progress. I have been thorough in finding as many collectables as I can and taking my time (still managed to miss loads!). Oh, so far I have only managed to locate and clear ONE tomb and this one may as well have had a neon sign outside saying "Secret tomb here", I think it was supposed to be easy to find however.

Its a great game so far and im certainly getting my monies worth right now. :D

Hey. What kind of party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker.
    • Level   3

Good to hear, Baz!

Twitter @comicaldisaster

Community Manager for Vagary Like our Facebook page.