Prime Mode.

• Level   8

I seen a few players who have already unlock this and that's some serious hours logged in. But my question is does any one know if you unlock anything new like colors or parts anything? Or is it just from this little icon?

• Level   4

I know if you prime you unlock a head for each class. It also resets your levels back to one. I think after you prime you can level up to 100, because to get the elite head for any class it says prime 100.

• Level   1

I believe that Prime 100 means that you've unlocked Prime mode and subsequently re-leveled all four classes to 25.

• Level   4

Ohhhh that would make sense too lol. If that's the case then it seems a lot more achievable.

• Level   5

It isn't hard to Prime when it is 4x exp. I played I have only played 13 games and my classes are no less then level seven each.

• Level   5

Is 4x EXP just for this week or is that the normal amount given in FoC?

"Kids these days, I swear." - Robin

youtube.com/redrobin183

• Level   5

Not sure how long this 4x exp will last. I hope it ends soon or that wont be anyone left to play in the following weeks. They will all max and quit to find another game. It is killing the longevity of the game.

• Level   8

Well damn no wonder. Playing these conquest games and the exp I get is pretty massive.

• Level   3

They'll add more Prime Modes or Reboots in the coming months, Activision after all

Clan for Competitive Leagues

www.CephGaming.com