Smartglass not working for Halo 4

• Level   2

Yes I have just noticed this on my windows 8 phone, but whenever I try to log into smartglass on my phone while playing halo 4 I am immediately greeted with a message that says Your device is missing certain required features. I'm not sure what I am missing since smartglass is suppose to be compatible with the game? Is their something going on Microsoft's end with this, do I need to be in multiplayer only and not campaign?

• Level   1

Same issue on windows 7 phone btw pleaseeee help!!!!!!

• Level   1

Having the same problem here on HTC Trophy from Verizon. I'm using my home network to connect. Firmware Windows Phone 7.5. The only feature it requires is Touch and I know my phone is touch enabled else I wouldn't be able to use it. >.<

• Level   1

Lol I know right!! Rawr

• Level   1

I'm having this problem with my WP7.5 device (Samsung Focus). I am also having the same problem on my Windows 8 PC (might be because it's a traditional mouse and keyboard configuration, but it should matter?)

New Xbox Disc Format Beta Tester

• Level   1

Yeah I got the same says touch is required?? This would be nice to use

• Level   2

Same here on HTC HD7 7.5, Says it requires Touch, Pretty sure my Smart phone has touch!

• Level   1

Same here with HTC Titan WP7.5 and Nokia Lumia 900 WP7.5 ... A bit of a BIG BIG shame that it works perfect on my iPad and other apple products and not on a microsoft produkt ... Hopefully an update is comming soon

• Level   1

update released, can't test it right now though

• Level   1

Update for smartglass or windows phone? Maybe not in netherlands yet?

• Level   1

for the winodws phone version at least, haven't seen it on windows 8 store yet, also still haven't tested will post after i test it.

• Level   1

my phones up to date and reinstalled smartglass hmm.... :( im going to try to contact xbox smart glass again

• Level   1

its saying im missing certain features on windows 8 :(

• Level   1

The tech said he thinks it's due to halo but no sure

• Level   1

I asked on twitter about it and this was the reply

The supported formats for Halo 4 Smartglass are Windows Phone 8 & iOS only ^JX

twitter.com/.../266304715216789507