smart glass forza horizon gps will not start on iphone 4s

• Level   2

hello all,

my problem is that smartglass will not run the gps funktion off  forza horizon.

i can remote handle my xbox via smartglass but when i start forza horizon it only shows me start driving to activate gps but it wont start.

whats wrong do i have to open a port on my router or some like that?

• Level   2

is your account part of a family god pack or have you got any other account linked to it like a parent or child account or is your account gold all by itself not linked at all.

• Level   2

not linked at all

• Level   1

I have the same issue: smartglass is working - asking me to start drive to activate gps - but nothing happens.... Have tried on both iPhone 4, iPad2 and mini iPad.

• Level   1

Same problem for me. Tried iPhone 4, 5 and iPad 3 on two different xboxes.

GPS just won't activate.

• Level   1

Have been in contact with Xbox support. Was not able to find a solution. Am now awaiting written reply from Xbox support.  Will keep you posted....

• Level   1

Any news? Still geht the "start driving to activate gps" message, no map ;)

• Level   1

Nope. Still no news from Xbox support....

• Level   1

Try turning the map off in the HUD settings. It worked for me. The map now comes up on my ipad and iPhone.

• Level   1

same problem here...

• Level   1

same problem on ipad last generation anyone find a solution?

• Level   1

i try the hud map change and not work for me

• Level   1

It worked for me when I left rivals mode in the festival

• Level   1

i don't even get the "drive to activate".  all mine says is "no experiences are available yet" mumbo jumbo.    im on an ipod touch 4th gen updated to current iOS

• Level   1

I have a problem :: in game :: start=> my profil=> options=> HUD=> no (desavtived)=> Save