last.fm scrobbling - Windows 8

• Level   1

Can we get some support for last.fm in Xbox Music? I'd like to make this my main music player but without last.fm support I won't do so.

• Level   2

I would quite like to see this feature added myself.  And if we're asking in the wrong place, please let us know where else to make the request.

The Last.FM app on the Xbox 360 scrobbles (as it should, since it's Last.FM) - but the "Xbox Music" app for Windows 8 can't interact with the Last.FM Scrobbler.  Here's hoping someone at Microsoft can reach out to and work with someone at Last.FM.  It's been a great relationship so far on Xbox 360 and Windows Phone.

NuAngel.net
    WinBreak.com - Xbox 360 Fanblogging.
    • Level   1

Last.fm scrobbling with Windows 8 Xbox Music now please!

• Level   1

I would also like to see last.fm scrobbling for the xbox music app in windows 8

• Level   1

This feature is a must for me. Please add it to the Xbox Music client.

• Level   1

Support for Scrobbling from Xbox Music is must .

• Level   1

I would really like to see some Last.fm scrobbling from Xbox Music in Windows8

• Level   1

+1 this, definitely. Would love to be able to scrobble from Xbox Music on Windows 8.

• Level   1

I would like to see some Last.fm scrobbling from Xbox Music in Windows8 too!! Please!!

• Level   1

+1

• Level   1

+1

the player needs this!

• Level   1

+1

• Level   1

When Microsoft shut down the Zune social I switched over to Last.fm.  I like to look at what friends are playing to get ideas for new music, and I love the stats!  I'm not a gamer, so the XBOX social is pointless to me because it basically ignores the music side.  Please either give us a new music social site (preferably with slick stats) or support scrobbling.

• Level   1

Yeah, it's about time to get that scrobbling going. If Spotify and WiMP can have it built in to their clients then why can't you Microsoft? Please add the functionality to Xbox Music on W8/RT/WP8/Xbox.

They (Last.fm) have a great open API over at last.fm/api , or you can just contact them.

• Level   1

+1