Adobe Flash Player

• Level   2

Hi i was wondering if xbox are going to intergrate adobe flash player into internet exploer because certain features dont work without it on the ie app such as youtube i know there is a yt app but you cant watch certain videos on it

• Level   2

No

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   8

Adobe make Flash, you would have to ask them.  Even if they do reply, the response won't be to your liking, because Adobe have ended support for anything that isn't an PC or a MAC.

Got a question? Just ask. 
    • Level   1

not good sort it out ms pls

• Level   4

WE NEED ADOBE FLASH ASAP

!!!  

• Level   8

Almighty Omega

WE NEED ADOBE FLASH ASAP

!!! 

It doesn't matter how many times you post that or how many exclamation marks you use, it's not going to happen.

Got a question? Just ask. 
    • Level   4

we need it

• Level   1

This has been requested on the Adobe forums over and over again.  The response is that IE10 has flash embedded, so MS should be including it wherever IE10 is distributed.  

Can't we all just get along?

• Level   2

it doesn't matter, you can also download youtube for xbox to watch videos. Probably dey din't included Adobe Flash Player for security reasons or something.

• Level   4

I thought Adobe stopped flash.  No more updates and so on.  IE uses their own sort of flash, called Silver Light

• Level   2

i need flash....i cant watch nothing online :(

• Level   2

wootly.ch  works

• Level   1

they will never support it but there is already youtube on it

• Level   1

sssaffc

• Level   3

Xbox have no license with adobe flash player you can use the xbox 360 apps