How to become a moderator on xbox live

• Level   1

how do i become  a moderator on xbox live cause in my opinion i would kind of be perfect for one because im always on xbox everyday for like 12 hours most of the time because i have nothing else to do at my house at all.  But thats my opinion no one as the same opinion so only comments that tell me how please not insult comment or any of that. i don't do any mods on xbox all my achievements and everything is legit.And im always helping people out on xbox if they need it. ill do anything to become one. i know people are going to say im desprett but im not s.

• Level   6

Moderators on Live are not like forum mods. Unless I'm mistaken Live mods are the Policy Enforcement Team and they are employees of MS. Forum mods are just volunteers.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   1

ya i was trying to say how do i become a Live mods

• Level   6

Well I think I heard you have to become an employee and also live near their headquarters, Seattle I think? It's not something that is very likely for most people sorry.

• Level   1

o ok well thanks

• Level   6

You could try to be a forum mod if you really wanna help. They say if you have to ask you won't get in but I have my doubts about that. If you made a real effort to help everyone and stay positive I think it could work. One thing you might need to work on though is your typing skills though. No offense intended I promise.

• Level   1

I know i need to work on my typing skills and i might try to be a forum mod

• Level   6

I like said I'm not trying to offend you, just helping. In the meantime you could apply for the ambassador program. There's a bunch of helpful people already in that who would probably be in line for forum mod before someone out of the blue.

• Level   1

How do i apply for the ambassador program

• Level   6

I honestly don't know and I don't feel like looking it up for you. You can either google it or someone else will come by and explain it for you.

• Level   1

It's fine i already found out

• Level   1

You may apply in the Ambassadors program by following the link below.

http://ambassadors.xbox.com/

Have a good one!

-Carnage

• Level   1

this thread helped!

◊◊Xbox Live Ambassador◊◊

• Level   3

@OP To become a Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team member you need to get a job at Microsoft, but a Forum Moderator is volunteer and you cant apply for that you get choosen based off of how well you interact with the community.

• Level   2

Just want to let you know Moderators are NOT the Enforcement Team. Moderators are volunteers who devote time to help enforce Xbox.com forums guidelines.

Happy to help ;)