Conker's Bad Fur Day for XBLA Request

• Level   2

detective banana go play your *** as halo or cod game. microsoft listen to everyone here we want conker live and reloaded  on xbox arcade also you to rareware fu to man listen to your *** fans there bringing hd remakes back why not give conker another chance you you micrsoft and rareltd are *** stupid for realasing conker live and reloaded after xbox 360 came out then taking the online servers for xbox 1 so i cant even play the best game online ever *** cod and halo id buy conker live and reloaded for 80 bucks on the arcade thats how much anyone here would pay that much. conker live and reloaded was the best online exp i ever had i never got bored of the game unlike the popular games gears of war halo or call of duty wtf after each of those series make a game every 2 years they get boring unlike conker live and reloaded i love the game so much i was in the rank 50 best on the leaderboards i loved that game exp more then *** my girl never even came close i swear to god you lazy fucktards is it that hard to take a copy of conker live and reloaded disk and copy some how and make it xbox 360 live arcade *** rare ltd *** you basterd i played your perfect dark that suckt *** conker live and reloaded was better wtf kameo was gayer then that viva penta you *** hole support hiting baby animal in that game  and make it a spical child wtf i love you rare but *** get on micrsofts *** and put conker live and reloaded on xbox live arcade you actual will get *** loads of money micrsoft you betrayed me 2 years ago saying you were going to put conker live and reloaded on the arcade by the way they did mentioned but never put it up there *** you. true story my friend upbeatandy678 btw i miss alot made me listen to a song from greenday boulevard of broken dreams after that i love hearing music each time i hear that song i miss the really good old days in the best game EVER i am not joking each time i played that game it was peace on earth to me by the way now im going to say bad and good things about the mp in conker live and reloaded bad the sniper had laser point when you try to shoot by the dont change that bad thing that you do have to change was the extra emblem were you had to get 500 ordance kills wtf does that mean good things and best memorys of the game and my life wasnt it awsome they never pacthed glitches btw never *** patch the glitches the best thing i ever did in that game 124 kills no deaths fun as *** that was my favorite map was the  2nd assault ps add n64 mp modes two but diffrent area of selection from conkers live and reloaded xbox online mode add achivments another fun memory i had was going in as a grunt with only using machine gun on the map were the cliffs divide i loved all maps by the way microsft rare ltd please just add conker live and reloaded onto xbox 360 live arcade. fun fact for microsoft what gives you the right mind to take off severs for games people were still playing day before xbox 1 all severs went down me and a group of friends were geting ready to play conker all day but you guys took off the severs i hate you microsoft i hope to let you know id rather buy a ps4 then a xbox 720  at least playstiation hears there fans out more then you do. bring conker live and reloaded to xbox live arcade start  hearing us out. peace to conker. by the way *** kids i dont care if parents find mature game like conker not be re realast becausde of horrobal parents who dont care what games they lets there kids play that shouldnt effect conker at all btw a kid i use to play with online in conker was 9 you ***. enougth said.

• Level   2

WOW...... is all i have to say. this guy is really mad. Lol i'm not even going to try to say anything toward him.  None the less this game does need to be brought back..

• Level   1

dude does have a point. now that all the kids who loved that game are adults we can afford to buy it again. i am in agreement with phantomspartin i would gladley pay $80 i am getting ready to pay $100 for a cd copy. i have never gotten tired of the game and feel the need to play all the time. please xbox please put it on.

• Level   2

This game was a good game. STILL IS I mean! ONLY DOWNER  is it has no ONLINE anymore.  That game was  top notch but failed only becuz  of bad timing they released it when the next gen was coming out :(.. so it lost attention.  

THIS GAME WOULD BE  one of the TOP games... BELIEVE IT. Are u kidding.. multiplayer on it was insane and FULL of LAUGHTER and good times. cmon who didnt like going invisible as a tedi. or going aroind with a flamethrower swaering your *** off at the squirrels. OMG lol one time my cousin was randomnly playing with me on this one match.. and  he was team killing. Out of nowhere you see an actual NPC character come up and kill my cousin and that NPC actually said "YOU TREACHERUS SON OF ***!!"... cmon that game has so much potential. you could add more to it... an need to release it at a RIGHT TIME... maybe next gen launch... Id sell everything buy it day 1. OMG go on that for hours.... weeks.. YEARS! LOL

• Level   2

I come on these forums from time to time to read any new info on this game ever coming out.... as far as i see, people have been requesting it for months and months over. ive been checking the forums for the past   yr and a half.  i see people still requesting it. and they put a minecraft skin of conker and greg the grim  on xbla..  actually gave me a little idea  of will it be possible its on the way

• Level   2

cousin deviant wolf i look at these forms ever day three times a day

• Level   2

Ha ha ha hell yeah cousin. ;)  cmon CONKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Level   1

the original conker's bad fur day need to be available to download I gurantee you will make more money off of it than banjo kazooie and perfect dark combined if it is available.

• Level   2

they need to add both.. in a pack.. i prefer they put them in a 2 in 1 game but i prefer  the more updated version LIVE n RELOADED multiplayer. the first one was for laughs and comedy .   Live n reloaded was just as fun too omg who didnt like   being a sneaker and using the flybots

• Level   4

I have the disc for xbox 1 of it is just emulated xbox 1 game then I don't care.

If they redo the game again and bring back  Online play then I would care and buy it.

• Level   2

yeh this squirrel could become microsoft's mario if they knew how to handle it

• Level   2

@Deviant Wolf THIS AINT YOUR FORUM SO STOP SPAMMING IT WITH YOUR POSTS, GIVE OTHER PEOPLE A CHANCE TO TALK YOU FAT TROLL

• Level   2

erm... Why are you raging? wtf did i ever do to you, I just check the forums once a day, its a FORUM anyone can talk as they please. Who are you to tell me i can't post, How am i spamming? I am replying to people's post you jerk

• Level   2

WE NEED THIS GAME

• Level   1

We should get this game for free for waiting so long.