Doctor Who Avatar Items

• Level   1

Doctor Who Stuff would be great and would totally sell.  Whovian Fans are willing to go the extra mile for The Doctor.  I wouldn't go the whole nine, but keep it simplistic.  A Tardis Prop is a necessity, Sonic Screwdriver Prop, A Bowtie, A Fez, Tennant's Wardrobe: Both the Blue and Grey suits.  K9 wouldn't be a bad idea, but Maybe a bit excessive.  Perhaps a Dalek Prop.  Personally I'd pay good money for the Tardis Prop and the Sonic Screwdriver.  I'd go as high as 1200 points each.  Anyone agree?

• Level   4

no, but I hope your passion gets rewarded

Melonhead Jones, cousin of Jughead, don't need no clan, he's his own man. Put the gun down, son, and live, live to fight another day. K/D is 0, and so is yours, unless you've actually killed somebody, or died.

• Level   1

I'd do it! The reason I'm posting here is because I was Googling it!

• Level   2

Tardis would very cool, I'd pay for that, but not $15.

So Much Stress For Politeness Sake!
    • Level   1

yeah 15 is a bit much

• Level   1

I was googling this too. Doctor outfits 1 through 11 would be awesome. Call me crazy, but I'd really did a 6th Doctor coat, or a 4th Doctor scarf and coat deal. Maybe a couple monsters too. Pet Dalek, pet weeping angel, etc.

• Level   1

I'm a Tennant fan, so 10's outfit would be awesome.  But I wouldn't mine 11's fez, bowtie, and sonic screwdriver.  

• Level   5

I strongly disagree with a price of 1200, that's insane. 400 maybe, but not 1200. A TARDIS would be alright I guess. The marketplace has enough clothes though. The clothing tends to be quite generic really.

• Level   1

ye def cud go 4 a tardis hope we get it im a big fan ov doctor who :-)

• Level   2

need doctor who avatar items.  surprised they are not here already.

I am the Shotgun Ninja
    • Level   1

Doctor Who outfits and the like would be awesome. Come on Microsoft, give us our Who items!

While on the subject, I'd mostly want the tenth. However, a fez and the eleventh would be great.

Tardis, a must.

Screwdriver, a must.

Pets...eh... a weeping angel might not be a good idea if you consider. (whatever holds the image of an angel, becomes an angel after all...)

Also, some costumes for the Doctor's various partners might be in order. After all, we need something for the female Who fans, after all.

Maybe a costume for the 'fake' doctor as well from that one episode...

Also... costumes of The Master. Yes. with a thought bubble with some drums.

The never-ending sound of drums.

• Level   1

oh i agree i would love to see all of river's/amy's/rose's outfits im a total whovian and would fork out the bucks for it (avatar items and games)not much for anything else it would be awesome to be able to play some of the who games that are out w/ the xbox i hope one day it catches on for the US Im really surprised as long as the show has been going it hasnt caught on yet---boo microsoft--if theyd watch it they be hooked

• Level   1

ooohh and madame pompadore how awesome and Jenny man I can think of so much stuff

• Level   1

i totally agree ... also want them to bring back the doctor who promotional themes and gamer pics ... i accidentally deleted mine and can't get them again! :(

• Level   1

I would like to get doctor who outfits and yeah a TARDIS not for 1200 though. Thats insane