Gamer Picture for MLP request.

• Level   1

I'm not sure if this is a safe place to post this,well here I go.

So I have not seen a lot of posts for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic gamer pictures and i'm sure there might not be any anytime soon.But I was wondering if there could be like themes and pictures related to this on the marketplace.I know it might sound cheesy but I believe there will be tons of gamers out there that will get the gamer pictures.So yeah,if this is possible,please let this happen.

• Level   1

Did a thread on this a while back. Microsoft has to be contacted by Hasbro for them to put anything on the Marketplace; they have to be the first to contact and then help work on producing whatever they are going to produce. Basically, anyone on Live that wants their favorite series represented must have the original company contact Microsoft and go from there.

o.oV

• Level   1

P.S. I totes want MLP:FiM Avatar Pets.

o.oV

• Level   1

Yeah a 20% Cooler Gamerpic would be Badass

• Level   2

Go back to 4chan.

• Level   1

BRONYS UNITE!

• Level   1

i really would like that they get some MLP:FIM game pictures and add ponies for pets Brohoof.jpg

• Level   4

Mayoman95

Go back to 4chan.

This.

Or at least use the thread already made  Here 

• Level   1

YES WE NEED MLP GP'S NOW WE DEMAND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Level   1

And derpy

• Level   1

I would love for them to have MLP Gamer Pics

• Level   1

Mlp gamer pics would be so awesome :D

• Level   5

Damn I always have to giggle when I see My Little Pony :D Why do you wanna have that on Xbox? How old are you guys?

Art is the expression of LIVE 

• Level   1

We NEED My Little Pony gamer pics, themes, avatar items, EVERYTHING! Now... Who's with me!?!

• Level   2

I'm actually for this!

It will let people know how to separate the mature gamers from the bronies/kids.