• Level   4

What does your avatar want or need? 

Mine wants longer hair.  :)   Long hair with headbands, cute butterfly clips, a long Lara Croft ponytail to go with my Lara Croft costume . . . .

• Level   5

I want some golf-related stuff. (bag, clubs, cart, shirts, pants, shoes, hats)

...crickets

• Level   2

i would like a liverpool fc shirt or my hometown shirt blackpool fc, some ecko unltd. (tops, pants, and shoes), some xbox 360 stuff( pads, headset, or a xbox 360 slim prop) some house things like a tv and sofa prop (playing the xbox 360 sat on the sofa)

• Level   4

1. item packs - selling a combination of  items as "outfits" [for a slightly reduced price] would be a compelling way to purchase several individual items at the same time, especially in unpopular [re: lame] collections

2. gender parity - as of 5/17/11 male avatars have 3,201 items and female avatars have 2,687. 487 of those items are unisex props, leaving 2,200 items for female avatars and many of those are not unique [or even interesting]

3. more wigs - adding more wigs with adjustable color properties would be an interesting way to add hairstyles without modifying the editor

4. more colors - there are a precious few items with different color choices. more items [re: most items] need a few colors to choose from, especially simple items like t-shirts w/ a dev logo

5. more style - game collections are understandably hard to gussy up but the lifestyles collection could use a serious fashion infusion. wedding bells? hats of the world? not cutting it

• Level   4

Pirate gear.. really! just been dyin to get [another] overpriced eye patch and ridiculous knock off Cpt Sparrow outfit... [sigh] it really is almost impossible to be sarcastic on the internet. takes too much effort

the pirate gear is just another example of microsoft [or whoever makes avatar items] doing their own thing and not paying any attention. random costume-themed collections must be sellin really well

its been months since i bought more than a couple items here and there. i dont mind buying a lot of great items microsoft. hell, i want to spend 800, 1600pts on avatar items, just gimme something worth buying!

• Level   3

LOL BLACK SHORTS. I can't believe there isn't any.  Maybe even more just plan T - Shirts.

LOL at spoilers. It's the internet, What do you think is going to happen if your looking it up. LOL

• Level   4

Yeah, black shorts!  I agree.  Also, a black short skirt.  What would be great is if they offered a few pieces that you could customize the colors on.  There are two shirts that you can change the colors.  They should have pants, shorts and skirts with the same ability.

• Level   1

More variety in features for eyes, mouth, hairstyles, eyebrows, facial, etc.

Hi! :D

• Level   3

depends adult diapers

• Level   1

I  WISH  THEY  ADD  THE   STRIP  OF  REAL MADRID FC    ,THEY  ALREADY   HAVE  A  SHIRT   OF  BARCELONA

AND  IF   YOU   WONDERING  WHAT   BARCELONA  IS  ?   A  SPANISH  FOOTBALL TEAM

• Level   2

I can't find the right pair of dark slacks to go with my current outfit.

I hope you're proud of yourself!

• Level   2

I am still waiting on NHL jersey for my avatar....get a licensing agreement with the NHL and lets go already!!!

Xbox LIVE Ambassador and Xbox Community Xpert
    • Level   4

I want Marvel stuff.

Claws for wolverine

Cape and mask for Dr Doom

Visor for Cyclops that shots out a red beam of light

I want my avatars to look like marvel characters..give me the HULK....etc..etc..

Why don't we have Marvel or even DC stuff in the market place..Get with it MS

yo

• Level   3

Diesel69er

I am still waiting on NHL jersey for my avatar....get a licensing agreement with the NHL and lets go already!!!

YesAgree

We spend so much on EA sports NHL. The Jerseys should be free Too. But just being able to get them would be fine.

LOL at spoilers. It's the internet, What do you think is going to happen if your looking it up. LOL

• Level   5

I would like more hair colour options, like highlights etc. My guy looks alot like me (when he's not being jason lol) but it just needs the red strips like I have in my hair and it would be me Big Smile