My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Items

• Level   2

Is it possible to get some gamerpics, themes, or avatar items based on the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? There's a very disappointing lack of brony on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

I know plenty of people that would buy them, 

Make it happen, please?

Would You Kindly?
    • Level   1

=O This would be sooo awesome!!!

• Level   1

This is an awesome idea!

• Level   1

I would buy this.

• Level   1

This would be awesome!!! It needs to happen!

• Level   1

I would be all over that!

• Level   2

Yes

• Level   1

Yes, yes ,yes and more yeses. I completely support this forum. So long as the Images/Themes are 20% more awesome than what I'm thinking of! And it HAS to be from the Friendship is magic series,  NOT the older versions.

• Level   1

I currently haven't found a way to distribute FiM pictures. However, if you have a Xbox Live Camera you can take decent pictures of your computer screen to port pictures directly to your gamer picture.

• Level   1

I support this as well

• Level   8

iDreamRunner

I currently haven't found a way to distribute FiM pictures. However, if you have a Xbox Live Camera you can take decent pictures of your computer screen to port pictures directly to your gamer picture.

Using Xbox Vision camera images only work with people on your friends list.  everyone else will see your previous gamerpic.

• Level   5

Why stop there. Why we do the whole 80's thing going. Like oringal transfromers,he-man,female version of he-man. Even pak-man would be great. The whole 80's thing would be money maker from us old f8cks like us. Becoues we be sucker to buy it. And do it to the point our little hard drive can't handle it any more.

• Level   2

Dakrkplayer2

Why stop there. Why we do the whole 80's thing going. Like oringal transfromers,he-man,female version of he-man. Even pak-man would be great. The whole 80's thing would be money maker from us old f8cks like us. Becoues we be sucker to buy it. And do it to the point our little hard drive can't handle it any more.

Well yeah, that would be great on it's own. Friendship is Magic isn't actually an 80s thing though, it's a new cartoon that's surprisingly really good.

I would never ask for Xbox Live stuff related to the 80s My Little Pony. *Shudders*  

Would You Kindly?
    • Level   2

I still cannot comprehend 20+ year old man children and their obsession with this (new) show. Its sad.

"I did it for the lulz"
    • Level   2

quesadia19

I still cannot comprehend 20+ year old man children and their obsession with this (new) show. Its sad.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you haven't actually seen the show.

Would You Kindly?