Xbox live and Romania

• Level   1

Hello.

First, i would appologize for my bad english.

Second:

Xbox and Kinect are present in all stores in Romania and people buy them, but XBOX LIVE is not available for that country.

I think Micorsoft and Xbox must include that country in the country list of Xbox live, because Romania is a good market to buy games and upgrades for xbox live account.

For the moment games can be bought only in stores and microsoft points only from other sites who sell that,but I can trust them.

Please include Romania in contry list of Xbox live for the romanian clients.

We can not made even an romanian account, we must use other european country name for doing an account.

Best regards and waiting for changes.

• Level   1

Give Xbox live

• Level   1

Yes, i want Xbox live and Romania

• Level   1

We want to use Xbox Live services in Romania! Why do you hate us so much Microsoft?

• Level   1

We want Xbox Live Support for Romania AND Bulgaria too.We are both members of the EU and we have rights just like every other country from EU.

• Level   1

Microsoft, come to the East side, we've got cookie$

• Level   1

Yes, we need xbox live in our romanian homes, so we can pay further your services!

• Level   1

I can't believe it .XboX live is working in Romania! If that is true, I want to congratulate those who made it possible!

THANK YOU!

• Level   1

What do you mean by "XboX live is working in Romania"? I don't find any official announcement on such news...

• Level   1

If you enter xbox.com you will see tat Romania is included in the list of "LOCALE".I don't know if all the eatures are working but I think that this s a begining.

• Level   1

That doesn't mean at all that the Xbox Support is granted.Yes,you can acces Live adn become a Gold member,but you can't make in-game purchases from the official Xbox Live store.

• Level   1

please read this post:

forums.xbox.com/.../320705.aspx

• Level   1

That doesn't help. People need to know if and when Xbox live will support Romania.

• Level   1

Hello,

Please , can you tell us when will be available xbox live for Romania ? I can't buy point , i can't upgrate my account, buy DLC for games? If is a solution for us , people from romania who buy this console , to overcome this situation please tell me.I want to buy point , game , and other things only buy using the console , not from store...

• Level   1

Another one here, I just bought the console, and surprise, many of the xbox live features are not available in Romania....can we have an answer to this question: When will be available in Romania?

Thanks!