See sent messages!!

• Level   1
    I don't know if this is the right place for this but whatever....you should be able to see your sent messages. I'm sure some of you have sent a message to someone and they reply later on and you forget what you even asked, at least I have. I think adding a sent message feature will help communicating a little easier and help remember who you sent messages to for people who have horrible memory like me :P Anybody agree?
    • Level   8

Deadly Beauty18
    Anybody agree?

Nope.

• Level   7

I don't see a problem with it.

Don't make this any harder than it needs to be.

• Level   3

Temhotabot

Deadly Beauty18
    Anybody agree?

Nope.

I have to agree with Temhotabot on this one.

• Level   4

I can think of at least one instance when a record of my sent messages as well as the replies received would have not only saved me a lot of trouble, but would have landed someone in jail who is strolling around free now.  So I'd have to say yes, I think a more thorough record is a good idea.

• Level   1
    I don't see any problem having it. To the two above what could it hurt? Nothing
    • Level   1

Having access to Sent message makes it good to see what you have wrote, if the message hasnt been replied to for a few days or so, so at least you would be able to check.  It makes sense to have that option. #just saying :)

• Level   1

Yes, I agree. The ability to see sent messages is a basic must. I hope they add this minor feature.

Grace is freedom

• Level   2

I have to answer, I do NOT want a "Sent" page rather... Id like a Conversational Message or Something, More like a text message or something. Definitely not a "Sent" page. That would just make things Hectic and a waste of space.

Though, your suggestion is awesome, and some people may think a simple answer is funny... However I believe we all have different preferences and needs. So great question LunarLasso! You make a lot of really great suggestions, keep it up.

Crazy in the morning Crazy in the Evening -iAmCrazyDomo

Empathy is the true key to any question...

• Level   4

If I understand what you're saying, a conversational message page would still give a thorough record of the entire conversation.  I'd be satisfied just as well with that, if it's easier to implement and preferred by the company for whatever reason.  Good suggestion, I think.

• Level   1

I think its a great idea. I just posted a thread like this, this morning in another section. Not only is it good to see what it is that you said but it could serve as a good CYA just in case someone reports you for saying something different than what you actually said. I support this.

• Level   1

Agree 110%. A history of some sort seems a no-brainer to me.

• Level   1

Yes I Was Just about to come and write about the same thing- hopefully a new update soon?

• Level   5

You'd think this feature would be one of those basic features MS would've added day one but no, for some reason they decided not to. I, too, wish there was such a feature. There are times when I've gotten a reply to some question a few days after I've asked it and unless it was something important it's kinda difficult to remember the convo when the reply is a simple "no"... This feature doesn't even have to use servers; all the messages could be saved on our consoles (would also get rid of that expires in 30 days stuff as well as allow us to view the messages offline).

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident.

- Sovereign -

PSN: Sipuli91  Steam: hi_im_sipuli91

RIP 360 Elite 5/2009 - 12/2013

• Level   2

Yeah, there should be a way to view complete message history, even if only on Xbox.com.