WWE Network app

• Level   1

Much like the UFC app on Xbox LIVE, with the WWE launching the WWE Network, I'm just wondering who would like to see a WWE Network app come to Xbox LIVE? An app to watch WWE 24/7 and trash talk with other fans or friends of the WWE universe. Can we please make this happen? I, and I'm sure others, would like to see this. Who's with me? ;)

• Level   4

I would love to see that!!!!! Maybe if Stone Cold Steve Austin would go up to the head office and start doing the Stone Cold Stunner to everyone, maybe it will happen. He's my favorite btw, even though he doesn't wrestle anymore.

• Level   2

I could see where this would make a lot of fans happy, and drive a lot of revenue for both companies.

I <3 Zombies and Squishy Ambitions

• Level   1

I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT.SO WOULD MY FAMILY WE'RE DIE HARD WRESTLING FANS.

• Level   2

That's awesome, I wish I would have thought of that...I want that too, however you can watch just about any event on youtube from the console, but still wwe app....DO IT!!!!

• Level   5

I agreed

• Level   1

I am all for this. And they can even show on there Monday Night Raw, Superstars, or Smackdown if you missed it or forgot to record it on your DVR. And they could also show the new shows that are to be coming out this year.

• Level   1

Definately, Especially if I'm able to get the PPVs like I can with the UFC App!!!

• Level   2

When is it coming to TV?? Thats my Question.

• Level   5

Yes Yes yes lol I would really love that =D

• Level   1

The WWE Network was supposed to be available the day after Wrestle Mania but now the WWE Network is being put on the back burner until some time next year, unfortunately. :-/ I done some research a few weeks ago and WWE is having a hard time getting cable providers to carry the network. And now with WWE being sued my TNA Wrestling, they got their hands a bit full as of right now.

But, I think utilizing the Xbox LIVE platform and creating a WWE Network app, creating content specifically for the app and showcasing their flagship shows, movies and so on, would be a great idea and help get the network finally off the ground.

• Level   7

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WANT A WWE APP FOR XBOX 360. SO NOW ONE OF TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN YOU EITHER WILL KNOW YOUR ROLE OR YOU CAN SHUT YOUR

Don't make this any harder than it needs to be.

• Level   5

amswafford

The WWE Network was supposed to be available the day after Wrestle Mania but now the WWE Network is being put on the back burner until some time next year, unfortunately. :-/ I done some research a few weeks ago and WWE is having a hard time getting cable providers to carry the network. And now with WWE being sued my TNA Wrestling, they got their hands a bit full as of right now.

But, I think utilizing the Xbox LIVE platform and creating a WWE Network app, creating content specifically for the app and showcasing their flagship shows, movies and so on, would be a great idea and help get the network finally off the ground.

Ummm TNA suing WWE Lmao they do not stand a chance............

• Level   1

that would be awesome

• Level   2

How about this as an idea for the program?  Showing Raw, SmackDown, NXT, Superstars, and Main Event (starting 10/3) live as they happen, and have interactive voting.  Like "Raw Active" as an example.  No going to WWE.com, no text voting ... just strictly voting on Xbox Live during the show!  And, giving Xbox Live users extra footage (like when Raw had live match coverage on WWE.com for that short period of time.