It Came From Outer Space...

• Level   2

OK, where are the aliens? I have looked over all three kingdoms and I cannot find the aliens. For some reason Ratbeard keeps telling me to build the eskimo house in the forset kingdom which I already have. I am playing off a complete game, does a new game need to be started in order to get the aliens?

Designed by the Devil, Powered by the Dead.

• Level   4

Yes, you need to start a new game and there will be an option  to choose the new DLC.

TrueAchievements - Just how good are you?

• Level   2

That's what I needed to know, thanks.

Designed by the Devil, Powered by the Dead.

• Level   2

I couldn't find it either.  Thanks for the info Campotech.  This thread should be pinned.

Fools are among us...stupid people shouldn't breed.
    • Level   X

I'll give this a 2 week sticky to help folks find out how to start this DLC.

• Level   1

Cant get it to work at all, select new game and then select the dlc up pops a loading screen and then just sits there loading, tried removing both the game and dlc and downloaded them again but still the smae, anyone else had this problem?

• Level   2

Thank you sooooooo much! I was about to lose my mind. I bought the DLC for my girlfriend to play and she couldn't find it. I began thinking the DLC would only be playable under my gamertag. Didn't make sense to me, but I'm glad to find that isn't the case!

Thanks!!!!

Nu

NuAngel.net
    WinBreak.com - Xbox 360 Fanblogging.
    • Level   V

Glad I read this, will save some hair pulling ;)

• Level   D

Barry, sorry for the late response, somehow I missed this post! There is a work around for this issue, found on the official NinjaBee forums here:

ninjabee.com/.../viewtopic.php

Wahoo / NinjaBee
    www.ninjabee.com
    Office Manager

• Level   1

me too, did you figure it out?

• Level   1

Was this ever figured out......my misses has tried everything mentioned on Ninjabee forums but no luck!

What a waste of MSP could have been used for something that actually works :(

• Level   1

Dark Knight Stu,

This has been a pretty terrible issue for us, and we would love to help in any way we can. Sadly we have been unable to reproduce the bug, so have been unable to find a fix. But the work-around mentioned on the ninjabee.com/forums has generally seemed to work. If you would like additional assistance please post there, and we'll see what we can do to help.

• Level   1

Ok i can not find out how to get the Dark Matter i have built every thing that i can I need to build the Reality constructor.I have built the second constructinator bot and added the weird looking brown thing to the building but i still can not find the dark matter can any one help?

• Level   2

thanks. When I read the Dlc it said to go back to your kingdom not start a new game lol.

• Level   1

I am having a problem where after I had downloaded the DLC, .my game now only shows up as a demo. When I start a new game, I still can't see the DLC. I have had this game for a couple of years and only now have had the problems