Alien Kingdom DLC Announced

• Level   D

NinjaBee announced that AWoK is getting its first DLC next week called "It Came From Outer Space." It's set to release on Wednesday Oct. 26 for 320 points. Official info on NinjaBee's blog says:

They're coming. Unexpected visitors will soon set down in A World of Keflings when indie video games developer NinjaBee releases "It Came From Outer Space" in the coming weeks. The first DLC announced for the hit Xbox LIVE Arcade city-building game, "It Came From Outer Space" will add a new, alien-themed kingdom to the Kefling world, adding hours of additional gameplay and content.

"It Came From Outer Space" includes a full cast of Kefling-sized alien characters and an entirely new kingdom where, playing as their Xbox Avatar, players can build an entire alien city for their extra-planetary friends.

"Aliens have crash-landed in the Kefling world and you and the Keflings need to use your mad building skills to get them home," said Mike Nielsen, lead designer on the DLC. "You'll be building giant robots, crazy alien structures, and even robotic Keflings all in the name of repairing their mother ship. There's plenty of new stuff to explore - a new kingdom, new characters, new resources, new buildings... It's pretty substantial."

• Level   2

Have the achievements been released yet?  Those always give insight into in game challenges.

My other gaming system is a pair of sneakers.
    • Level   1

There are three so far. Looks like they'll be achievable by just playing through the main plot of the world.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../showthread.php

I'll be getting this day one. I really enjoyed this game and can't wait for the excuse to go back to it.

• Level   2

Yea, the achievements look  pretty easy. I know i'm excited :D

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

• Level   1

looks fun, love that its a space theme

• Level   2

After working through Kingdom, my girlfriend destroyed A World of Keflings in about 2 days.  She'll be thrilled to see some new DLC!  I've already downloaded it to the 360.

NuAngel.net
    WinBreak.com - Xbox 360 Fanblogging.