Counter-Strike Problem-can't shoot,can't switch weapons

• Level   2

i agree whole heartily with your post...it just sucks we have to wait weeks now for a patch that may or may not sort the problems out ! Valve really should stop treating paying customers like idiots !!

• Level   1

I got the full game today I was really exited but once I went to play it didn't work I tryed everything and nothing work please help :(

• Level   5

Hey! I finally had a good match. MVP on the winning team and all.

Then the bloody game froze my Xbox on the next loading screen!

Worst damned 20 bucks I ever spent!

No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.

• Level   1

Same here.  Wanted to buy game as I loved the old pre-hack CS days on the PC and the graphic look great.  But, the buggy controls and the trigger problem screamed "don't buy it yet!" to me.  I'll try the above fix, but, should I have to on a new download game?

• Level   2

i have had some decent games on the Demo...im down to my final 7 mins of demo time, Ive had the issue described in this thread and going to options and selecting the default control set up sorted it out in game...i was having a storming game with a real good score when the game totally froze and i had to switch off the console. I loved counterstrike on the PC  but the xbox version (it was the same back on the original xbox console) lacks the community feel that made the PC : CS soooooo good. I played CS from 1.3 - 1.6, Did the beta test of Steam and played CS : Source on release.

Im not sure yet if im going to fork out the 1200 points for this game.

• Level   4

I don't have any problems at all.

• Level   1

Loved the game and I have been playing since the times when it was just a mod for Half-Life and this is sad. I will try the above fix of resetting my controller format as mentioned, but im not very happy that they put something out that is very PMS'y. It has more problems than a sick fish with cancer, and no water. Please Valve fix this, I have been buying litereally every game that you have produced and am crossing my fingers for either and ep 3 for HL2, or HL3, but seriously get this junk fixed.

Bad View

• Level   1

tnxk man :D