Counter Strike GO Lag Issues

• Level   1

exactly what im getting. Im SO glad i play on PC and not xbox. just downloaded trial hahaha. *** Valve.

• Level   2

I am on xbox, no lag with wireless headset.

[Code of Conduct - Inappropriate post]
    • Level   2

Im getting lag with & without my headset, i think its the matchmaking - ive been put in games with Americians and im in the UK, i cant be the only one in the uk playing! Saying that it was ok early with a half full game and as soon as it filled up the lag started. I know its not my connection as everything else plays fine.,..

• Level   5

This wont get fixed. Valve have effectively stolen ten pounds from every person who bought this in the UK

[MOD REMOVED please see Posting Images in Signatures:]

• Level   1

Sorry Wolfgang,

there is really no need to even start the old "pc vs console" thing that is going on in the steam forums as well.

Please... I could also have it running on PC or MAC but i just want to sit back on my couch in the evening for a few hours fun without the whole win/mac os update/graphic card etc. etc. thing... (just my 2 cents)

Thats why we try to find out what could possibly be wrong regarding the lags on the xbox version...

If we find something, fine. if not, we wait for the update...

Cool?

• Level   5

Dantronic, here you go again, a big, useless, whiny girl. Get out of here kiddo, unless you got something productive to say, jog on.

• Level   2

Maybe it's just the Euro's getting lag? I am in Canada and have not lagged at all...

[Code of Conduct - Inappropriate post]
    • Level   1

I am from Germany and it works without any lag...

Also joining mostly german speaking servers afaik.

i got a cable 100mbit connection but nothing special besides that...

Old xbox 60gb by the way...

• Level   5

@grovesy no u

I already explained to you, you have zero control over what other people do on the internet. Absolutely none, so telling people to leave or not to post is completely pointless and indeed will likely have the opposite effect. There are problems with this game, I'm sorry that this fact upsets you so much but there you go.

• Level   1

Wasnt trying to start the whole "Pc vs Console" thing. just stating i dont have issues on my pc. i like xbox more than pc anyway. been playing for like 6 years now

• Level   1

Grovsey, you're a ***, stop licking the forums @@@.

• Level   5

@Dantronic Doesn't upset me I just wish the internet would allow me to break your jaw.

...and here we go, another keyboard warrior joining in on the crying. Welcome child, welcome.

• Level   5

Like I called it, a net hardman. You will learn one day not to throw threats like that around. Trust me on that, I learned it myself the hard way and doubtless you will too.

Doesn't upset you yet it moves you to make a threat that if carried out you could be jailed for.

• Level   1

any hints on the lags anyone? ;-)

• Level   5

Dantronic, You are a tool. A big whiny tool. I didn't threaten you. If I were to threaten you, it wouldn't be on an XBL forum.