DLC Info

• Level   1

Look like the team over at Trendy knows how to lunch a title. Not a month later with some real good content for the game and more to come! Check the link out for more.      http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/717391/dungeon-defenders-dlc-coming-in-november/

• Level   4

Although I enjoy DLC it always makes me nervous to see planned DLC at such an early window as it makes me think that they removed content from the game in order to release it at a later date.  Now, given that DD has been available for quite some time on the mobile market I know that many features were added over time but let's just hope that Trendy supports the consoles instead of doing what Uber did with MNC.

Regardless, we will have to see just how well Trendy can support the console version of DD.  If they keep it up-to-date or release monthly/quartely patches then I'll gladly support their product.

Sincerely,
    Hiero Glyph

If ignorance is bliss then you must be the happiest person alive.

• Level   1

I feel you on what your saying about DLC coming out early on after a title comes out. And showing signs of them splitting content from the game. Insted of giving us a full game. But from what i read thought out the net that 1st and 2nd wave is in the game plus more. And that 3 new DLC  maps will be free because of the delay of the game. And from what i see from the videos of the interviews of the developers at Trendy, they are willing to keep the making contant as long as the fans want it. But i guess only time will tell, But i hope its for the best!

• Level   7

Personally i have no problem with most DLC planned before or just as a game is released. I know on disc based games you have the period of going gold to the gamer getting his/her hands on it, sometimes this is upto a month so thats alot of time to start on DLC and get something going.

Im guessing an XBLA title has something similar with being certified with MS, so they most likely started the DLC while the game was in MS hands.

Gigs Done This Year: Red Fang, Orange Goblin, Skindred

Gigs Left: Clutch, Download, Reading, Bloodstock, Nine Inch Nails, Alt Fest, Within Temptation / Delain (not through choice)

• Level   4

i hope it doesnt cost more than 400 pts i lovce this game and am gonna buy it anyway but i i dont think my friends will and i want to play it w em

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7475/achievmentunlockedhs0.gif
    • Level   1

This game is so addicting.It seems a little to early for DLC but hey as long as the DLC doesn't cost more than 400 points I am all for it.

• Level   1

This is the best thing ever! Great game.

• Level   1

The game need urgently more maps and add more heroes class not a bad idea. But no more than 400 points for a DLC.

• Level   1

Honestly, I'm just psyched. I love the game, and I'd love more.

• Level   2

From what i read, I believe the last 2-3 levels were originally planned DLC, but with the certification delays, they implemented it into the full game.

Good to see that there is new DLC coming out, this is one of the sleeper hits of the year.  Its just unfortunate that it was released during a time where the major game titles (BF3, MW3, Skyrim, etc.) are due out.

So basically, overall, I enjoy the game and its everything I had expected and more.  So more DLC would be fine for me ^_^

WELCOME..... to "A State of Trance...."
    • Level   1

Is that DLC only for PC or whatever? Is it for all consoles as well?

• Level   1

I also have heard that the DLC will be free due to delaying the game for so long, I personally have been waiting for a tower defence game like this since the first time I played "Turret D" and "Sunken D" in Starcraft years ago.

• Level   1

The DLC is free on the PC so it would be pretty nice if we got it free on the console to.

• Level   1

Looks like pc players will be getting some free Holloween dlc tomorrow, hope us 360 players get the same! Check out the link for info   www.cinemablend.com/.../Dungeon-Defenders-Celebrates-Halloween-With-Free-DLC-36505.html

• Level   1

Doesn't look like us xbox players will get any DLC for this... insert sadface