Kill count glitched match

• Level   2

I dont exactly know where to put this.

While playing a match, there was some guy pretty much flying around. My team won, but thats not my concern at the moment.

I looked at my stats for the match, and it said that I had 340 kills. I got 48XX in score, and ranked up 3 times. I have no idea what happened.

Aside from the fact that I unlocked a lot of the awards that match, how is it possible that I could get all of that?

Not only that, no one else on my team had a score like that.

People on the other team did, however. One of them had 140 kills. Same 5 deaths I had. He was MVP, apparently.

So, what should I do?

I dont want to get banned for running into someone or something cheating or whatever.

Ive got a wisk!
    • Level   2

haven't seen this yet hope it isn't common.

-

I had a bug where I was invincable but couldn't hurt the enemy team, but was able to kill the castle and such, 0 kills 0 deaths MVP cause i killed the big tower solo XD

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   2

My friend did that accidentally last night too.

I hope that whatever it was that hit me doesnt become common. It would suck. A lot.

While it was nice to rank up 3 times and get a red box with 3 nice items, Its not exactly worth it if its from a glitch or something.

Ive got a wisk!
    • Level   3

FallFlare

I dont exactly know where to put this.

While playing a match, there was some guy pretty much flying around. My team won, but thats not my concern at the moment.

I looked at my stats for the match, and it said that I had 340 kills. I got 48XX in score, and ranked up 3 times. I have no idea what happened.

Aside from the fact that I unlocked a lot of the awards that match, how is it possible that I could get all of that?

Not only that, no one else on my team had a score like that.

People on the other team did, however. One of them had 140 kills. Same 5 deaths I had. He was MVP, apparently.

So, what should I do?

I dont want to get banned for running into someone or something cheating or whatever.

sadly.. welcome to Happy Wars where lagswitchers cheat to win

• Level   7

wow it's easier to necropost now with the last option in the page selection :P

Oh Your still like a plastic fish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ILpBfObPU&list=UUknWGE2WwS6GZve2ZMeSV2A

where's la mobility speed for meh

Don't use attack 6 >.<

• Level   5

unauthorized necroposter. MUST INFORM CALICHIN.

I'm the jack of all trades trying to become a master of all.

I quit 1v1s.

• Level   7

I necropost often as well as calichin tho

Oh Your still like a plastic fish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ILpBfObPU&list=UUknWGE2WwS6GZve2ZMeSV2A

where's la mobility speed for meh

Don't use attack 6 >.<