Happy Spinner

• Level   3

Happy Spinner is a joke.  I can get the same junk from playing the game and it does not cost me 900 stars to get the junk.  900 stars I can use to level up the items/junk from the multiplayer matches.  That's if you don't get booted right at the tail end of the game. (something that has been in the "Fix" list since it went online apparently.  Which has been a month in the waiting.

I am a level 40 and I still get the level 1 junk.  Don't expect to get to many good items just because your a higher level.  If you really want the good stuff, I would suppose you have to pay REAL Money for it. 

The only appeal to this game, is playing with friends and that it is cute.  And the Xbox Experience which is lag, booting and waiting and hoping that you will get in a game that is "evenly" matched.. HAHAHAHA!! Evenly matched!! Now that's funny!!!

Your better off playing the Single Player campaign and getting the Items with the Gold Star and then leveling and making the modifications to those.

"Nobody Move! I dropped me brain." Captain Jack Sparrow
    • Level   9

Too bad you absolutely have to play multiplayer (or try to) to even do single player. I think that was a terrible choice, personally. With the matchmaking broken right now, the game is useless to most. I agree with the spinner. I think I've got maybe one or two items from it that were 'okay' at best. Worst part is you almost have to spend those 900 stars to ensure you get anything at all, as well. Every time I've put 300 or 600? Zilch.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   7

Id have to agree for the most part,happy spinner doesn't give out much :X

Ive recieved 3 premium items from it so far,a weght 8 robe of the magus for mage,a weight 7 full face halm for warior,and  one other thing,i think a weght 4 accessory) it does payout better at higher luck level,but its just about the same chances as playing a quick match or a co-op match...pretty much al weight 1-4 items,with every one out of 100 being premium :x

i dont use spiner unless ive saved up 20k stars or more,and i only go for weapons and armor(those provide biggest bonus when leveled) but i have been rying to get the cones helmet for mage :x i want it!

How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it! ';3

• Level   3

Neko chan x3

i have been rying to get the cones helmet for mage :x i want it!

v

v

hehe :p

Just as his name implies,

he is an animal with fire-red fur.

But under his fierce exterior

is an intelligence surpassing that of any human's...

• Level   8

It's 300 per roll, genius.

Formerly Known as "Umbreawesome"

R.I.P. Mitt Romney (10/9/1940 - 12/8/1980)

Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.

• Level   9

300 if you want a good chance of not getting something. 900 to make sure you even get something out of it, which pretty much always is pointless.

• Level   4

Spinner is a joke! I've tried every strategy lol I get garbage... All the good weapons I had I've gotten from battle and story!  And even the good items in battle stops.. now I only get lv3 bx despite being MVP with 35-4 high tactical, assist school a kill score over 650!!! I feel like it's broken to make you pay!   Think i waste more stars on spinning, and buffs til I learned I was wasting them.. just think it's no reason to be on the lv35^ and still be receiving. Lv1 items no matter what mode or box you get

• Level   1

honestly i have gotten star items off of it that were pretty good, they were both weapons, would be nice to see the chance of items you get go up and really see this when you rank up. the connection between games is getting better but still is not that great. also i have had many times i put 900 on the spinner and end up hitting one of the slots already which is annoying.

• Level   7

RedXIII400

Neko chan x3

i have been rying to get the cones helmet for mage :x i want it!

v

v

hehe :p

has anyone seen this helmet?? ::(

How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it! ';3

• Level   4

I read on the PlayXBLA forum that there's a greater chance of getting Premiums from the Spinner if you bet 300 instead of 900 (although obviously the risk of getting nothing is now higher). Anyone here experience this?

• Level   9

Never managed to get anything betting only 300. Ever. Not worth the risk and it seems you're better off just using the points to level items. Of course, if you aren't kicked out of matches, unable to join lobbies, and other connection errors with their 'servers' to even get enough points to matter.

• Level   7

Farmville for Xbox? Sorry.

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   1

I'm playing a cleric solely because the very first spin(with the free stars, no less) I hit a 8 weight premium club.  

• Level   4

Nope betting 300 don't change the odds, I've tried that also..

• Level   5

Just got this game free and I had been wondering about the availability of good items. Once I saw that you can pay to get upgrades I thought  there might be a problem getting anything worthwhile without coughing up some cash. Thanks for the warning

[IMAGE REMOVED - TOO TALL]

Good, Bad. . . I'm the guy with the gun.