Any reason to continue playing anymore?

• Level   2

x GLENNY x

o Cloud o wrote:  " And the only game specific things they do sell, are skill and pet packages for those people that want to just do pvp and want the best stuff right from the start. Other than that, there are some cool looking costumes you can buy, but everything else is free."

Um, anyone else see the irony in this?  

ill take definition of happy wars for 300 please LOL

• Level   1

totally agreed with that friendly japan cat. At first i was like "the hell,how can a game transform itself in a huge Pay2Win in just 3-4 months?!?" then i saw walking around some dudes with lv15 superpremium items. i know how f2p works but i would never expect to see it escalate so quickly

• Level   1

there is no reason to come back to this game and heres my reasons why. the game is a joke happy cards are a joke the challenges are a joke the treasure map is a joke and the ppl that play it nowadays are a joke! so all in all its just one big joke on the ppl who enjoyed the early days of this game! (just my personal views happy hunting ppl)

• Level   2

Bye, then!

• Level   2

What I meant about guild wars, is you can fight for your skills pets, but those people who want it all from the start, can pay for it, nothing in that game makes it unfair to those that pay, everything is equal, making the game a fair game, whether you decide to pay money or not. Unlike happy wars, where those with the cash, can buy many high powered items, and upgrade them so they have the upper hand over anyone who doesn't have the money to spend to get them right from the start. Instead, the money rich people on happy wars, annihilate anyone who doesn't have much money, and obviously the poor items, they can't do nothing because anything they try will obviously get them killed and beaten. Guild wars on the other hand, everything is fair, nothing is better than another thing, new players only have to level up and play the game to get better items, or if they have the money, like I said, they can get the skills, and armour earlier if they wish.

Another thing, if Toylogic are making so much from the micro transactions as everyone makes out, then why don't they bother to fix the game before adding new stuff? If they can add all these extras in constantly, then obviously they can fix the connection issues, which should be their number 1 priority. As always though, there will be people like you, with money to waste, and because you have the better items, think everyone else's opinion about the game is wrong, because you have better items than the rest of us.

• Level   2

"Guild wars on the other hand, everything is fair, nothing is better than another thing, new players only have to level up and play the game to get better items, or if they have the money, like I said, they can get the skills, and armour earlier if they wish."

So, again, you're describing just about every ftp game, Happy Wars included.

Happy Wars uses the same mechanic you are using for your logic.  You can PAY to get packs and get items straight away, or you can play challenges and use the treasure map (which nets you same items over time) at no cost.  

I'm guessing some people just don't understand how ftp games work.  *shrug*

Are these same people shocked when they realize their internet provider is charging them more than $14.99 a month, even though the commercials tell you that?

Come on folks, use your heads, or at the very least, come to expect small print.  It's how the world works. 

• Level   1

I jump on, do the treasure map, jump off. At its core, its a fun concept but its buried under a pay2win pile of crap.

Although I wish it went a different direction I won't miss this game when it dies. Not a wise investment.

• Level   2

True that in Happy Wars we can gain high end items after a month, each item, or if you get super lucky in a challenge match. But there are always going to be players with the money to buy the even better stuff, get duplicates of those items, and still have the better advantage over those without the money to do so. In Guild Wars, as I was saying, the only time skills and weapons/items are worth buying, is if you're heavily into pvp, and want the right skills for the build you want when you start. You're still able to gain those weapons/skills etc by playing as usual, and it doesn't take a whole month to do so like it does on here. Plus it doesn't cost half as much as it would on here to get the item you want. Maybe a few £'s/$'s whatever. The bottom line is, this game is always going to be an unfair pay to win game, even if they are giving out 1 super premium item every month, or if you happen to get lucky on the MVP spin for challenges. Guild Wars, as I already said, it isn't pay to win, you just have the option to buy the skills you want from the start which you can already obtain in the game no matter what. I'm trying to make as much sense as I can explaining this, all i'm trying to say, is there will be those with a greater advantage than those who don't have the money to burn on happy tickets.

• Level   2

Just play.. be happy they attempt to make it even and don't pay attention to numbers! Buff you classes how you play and youshould be good.. I know I am

• Level   3

I can't really dis on the Happy Wars FTP model.

-

I logged in last night and received 40 free Happy Tickets and 2400 Happy Stars. How can you possibly argue with that? I've not found a single other FTP game that actually gives away currency on a regular basis. I say.... Props to Toylogic on being so generous! Save your 40 Happy Tickets and wait for them to do a Happy Pack Sale.

-

Criticism: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WORK ON THE LOBBIES!!! LAST NIGHT WAS ATROCIOUS!!!

If you're coming for me, bring a few extra people.

• Level   2

^^ I was just about to post that... They give a good shot at making it fair.. free tix,  which it isn't the first either!  2 prem and 1sp and about 10k in happy stars From the hunt alone! Like come on use those tix on some free  happy cards and stop complaining people, I bought tix last night so I'm mad lol!! Oh can't forget the special challenge where you get rare weapons only available there, rather you love em or hate em, their like collector items since you can't get em anywhere else

I think it's as fair as needed for a person who don't pay

• Level   2

this ^^

• Level   2

I figured I'd look in these forums to see if anything new happened.

Nothing.

This game was fun from the start.... but with such little choices on maps it kills replay value for me.

There simply isn't enough to do in this game, and paying for stuff in such a shallow game was a horrible Idea.

Toylogic does hold a carrot out and expects you to follow... and many do. I kinda gave up on it when I went too long without a carrot, my interest in this game was lost.

----

There is just not enough to do, it gets wayyyyy too repetitive... the rules changing, and level caps being raised, all that crap put me off really quick.

----

Neko... maybe the community was mean to you because you deserved it? accusing people of doing things they aren't doing and calling people a loser for no reason then advance to personal attacks while you're the bottom of the food chain....... just a thought.

----

INB4 Glenny's See Ya.... lol, At least you can say stop playing and goodbye to people... I expect I'll get a private message with my personal farewell from you? lol you are so annoying with your posts. You could delete all your posts and it wouldn't make a difference on any conversation. well, I think out of all your posts, 1 was worth while.... definitely no more than 1.

• Level   1

lmao @ animal (for condemning personal attacks with singled out personal attacks the word hippocrite springs to mind!)