UPDATE?

• Level   6

Did anyone else get signed out for an update?Mine updated but I can seem to get back on...it keeps telling me i need an update...I even redownloaded  the entire game...What gives???

XBOX LIVE

• Level   1

sup bro got you on my friends list, i just got the exact same thing

• Level   6

Wad up...I can't get back on...WTF?

XBOX LIVE

• Level   2

I do aswell, in the middle of redownloading it.

Edit: Just finished downloading, still tells me to update.

• Level   1

be some error with the update will have to wait for the muppets that is toylogic/happywars to fix it

• Level   2

Same here, redownloaded and clicked play now it did the exact same thing

• Level   6

wocka wocka wocko...

XBOX LIVE

• Level   6

i got all excited too get fisted...FU happy wars...

XBOX LIVE

• Level   2

Ya I just finished a co-op match and got disconnected from live, my friend also got disconnected during that same match.  The update is 515MB though? *gulp*

• Level   1

Hello lads i have a hunch that the update is or the new cleric 'The engineer' who can upgrade turrets and summon robots, also when Toylogic fix there game WHICH BETTER BE SOON I'd love to give you all a game on happy wars and see what the update ha brought us.

• Level   4

I'm stuck in the same loop

• Level   4

damn, I'm just trying to get more of the super prem. helms in special event with the little free time I have... I currently only have one :sadface:

• Level   1

Feel free to add me guys If you wana play happy wars or anything like that i am a level 39, with about 10 super premium items i mainly play warrior

• Level   4

Ive been getting that error too :(

• Level   2

What the duck. Some update. Happy wars is pissin me off I've got 3000 in this game and its already took all my gear once I want my *** back toy logic refund me. I've been a supporter since day one and these are the thanks I get.