Engineer?

• Level   1

Berserk - July

Zephyr - August

Engineer - September????

But aside from the release date, I'm more interested in what it can do? Enhanced building maybe? An upgraded Sacred Armor buff? (Robot) Heal over time? New castle defense weapons?

brefklbuefjor;edwbdowl

IM CURIOUS 

• Level   2

If they're as formidable as the Engineers in Mass Effect, then I'm just gonna quit early. But I have a feeling they might be able to set/upgrade turrets and traps, as well as repairing key parts of the castle.

• Level   2

Engineer I expect to be able to repair the castle door and other equipment. Also we know it will be able to build/summon a robot so perhaps it will be a little more offensive than the current cleric. I hope maybe they will give it an ability to toss a wrench or something like the warriors Rock Throw skill so they aren't so totally helpless against ranged/runners. I doubt they will buff Sacred Armor, it's already a strong skill as is. As for a new team skill, maybe a massive radius Dispel that also removes corpses (like pressing 'Y' to spawn stronger) to prevent spamming revive at your tower and halt any construction around your castle.

One time there was this poo that took a pee. The end.

• Level   2

I really like that team dispel idea. I'm tired of guarding against corpses inside the castle. It doesn't look right....

• Level   2

I hope it has new turrets. Maybe the turrets can be upgraded like the engineer in Team Fortress? that would be radness