Reduce status effect (Mage only?)

• Level   5

I've had a chance to play with this and it roughly reduces the status effects (KO, Stun, Shocked, Chilled) duration by half.

-

If you have this buff (for head slot) I recommend that you don't need to use KO and Stun resist anymore.

-

If you're looking to prevent Shocked stat, you can probably get away with just level 3 lighting resist.  Since level 3 Ice resist is usually enough, you can go with either Ice/Lightning, or maybe even drop Ice altogether and get something like Wind resist or Fire resist, or Magic Defense/Defense.

-

Let me know if you want to set up a special match to see how effective it is.

• Level   5

Quick update:  I was able to get this for warrior, and surprisingly not even through happy cards.  I got it through spinners off of a level 7 premium item (the rocketman head piece).  It doesn't seem to be super premium only.  Good luck!

• Level   5

Thanks for the info Benihime. I got one for Cleric off of a premium (Psycho Head) myself, so it's definitely not super premium exclusive, although it was from happy cards not from the spinner.