Bounty hunters new game mode

• Level   7
    How do you guys think this new event will be? Do you think it can be very buggy like the castle defense?
    • Level   2

There's no telling. Let's hope that there's no bugs though =S

• Level   7

I agree I got all excited about the castle defense just to find out there were many issues :( hopefully bounty hunters doesn't disappoint :D

• Level   1

I bet it will be buggy....seems every new special event is (I haven't been around long enough to say for sure though!) But I bet they'll get it sorted out a few days after it comes out. Castle Defense bugs LOL...I remember 1 time there was never a second wave, but was amazed how many minutes some people waited for it (I'd give a glitch like that 5 minutes at most).

• Level   4

It could be a player vs both teams or a specific player that needs to be killed on both teams.

• Level   8

bounty hunters better not dissapoint....

Assassins in Arms forever

If you want me to train you to be a better warrior, msg me

Matthew 5:44- "But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you;"

• Level   7

Yeah I had that same bug kinda stayed in the game running around in circles :P and then shield bashing with my friends lol I've also had a glitch in CD where all the enemy's on my screen were pink :P even the golems they were just very slow pinkys :D

• Level   7

I agree Guru btw sorry I haven't been on much and only been playing on Xbox one just playing some battlefield 4 and school kinda limits my xbox time lol but I will play happy wars during the weekends :)

• Level   8

^same.

Matthew 5:44- "But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you;"

• Level   3

I hope the event allows my enginer to build a jail cell in the castle so that I can take some laggers hostage rather than chasing their ghost every 2.5 minutes.

• Level   1

haha taking laggers hostage...better avoid you! ;P In Castle Defense all I ever fought were pink guys too. Thought it was supposed to be like that. :/ Even when it didn't glitch I had someone sabotage once-they kept dispelling my gatling gun materials so that they could let someone else man another gatling gun only. With both in the castle we wouldn't have lost so fast. I know that's a little OT but it was ridiculous! I was killing lots before with a gatling gun, think that's why...wanted their friend getting MVP. -_-

• Level   8

@TOO E- good idea.

• Level   5

I think we have ti catch the player who make the first kill or something like tgate