Fez - official info

• Level   X

Game Title: Fez

Publisher: Microsoft Studios

Developer: Polytron Corporation

Release Date: April 13th, 2012

Price: 800

Gomez is a 2D creature living in a 2D world. Or is he? When the existence of a  mysterious 3rd dimension is revealed to him, Gomez is sent out on a journey that will take him to the very end of time and space. Use your ability to navigate 3D structures from 4 distinct classic 2D perspectives. Explore a serene and beautiful open-ended world full of secrets, puzzles and hidden treasures. Unearth the mysteries of the past and discover the truth about reality and perception. Change your perspective and look at the world in a different way.

Xbox.com Marketplace link

• Level   1

Cant wait I hope it releases soon

• Level   3

I saw today the video trailer and its look simple fun. remind me the ilomino game but more simplistic. the music is quite 8bit music hip. this is one of those i Most have game of the year in my indie game list.

• Level   V

yeah, ilo milo came to mind for me as well.  Looks pretty interesting to say the least.

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   1

So excited for the game but i really hope that is not the actual cover art.

• Level   2

meh

MR DIZZYLICIOUS

• Level   1

Great input, dizzy.

• Level   2

I keep checking the Marketplace, it's not there yet.  I'm dying to get my hands on this.

• Level   2

been waiting for this game since last year, was gutted when they put the release date back. still hasnt turned up on the marketplace yet

• Level   1

It's already noon in Finland :/

When do these usually get released?

• Level   2

I have no idea.

It's 10:15am here in the UK, I've seen games released on the Marketplace at all kinds of times.  Some have been there early in the morning, some get released later in the day.  I have no idea what logic, if any, MS works to.

10:20am...it's up there now.  Awesome! 

• Level   5

It's out now, if you guys are wanting it.

Gone to PS4~ You little tykes have fun here!

• Level   1

Hey, just a quick question... Does anyone know how long Fez takes to beat? I really want to try it out but i dont like shorter games... Thanks!

• Level   5

Does anyone know if in the opening level when the cube blows up and stuff is the screen supposed to go all *** with code and stuff? I actually got like *** ups and game code. Now... if nothing would have happened I would accept this was the game... but.. my system froze right then... so it made me feel like it was my system... and i mean it froze. I could not pause or bring up the guide menu or anything...

Is this normal for the game to do that with the code all on the screen all garbled?

• Level   2

^Yes, the 'crash' at the start of the story when the cube explodes is meant to happen.