Great Game, But Freezes

• Level   2

Great game but when i try to go to the Dojo to change my blade it crashes my Xbox.

• Level   X

Does this happen every time?  Have you been able to go to the Dojo yet?

• Level   1

Have you found a solution for this? because my XBOX keep crashing too.

• Level   1

mine keeps freezing also every time I hit the melone in the menu

• Level   2

I have the new Xbox 360 S with Kinect, and Fruit Ninja (Trial) freezes as soon as I slice the fruit to start the game.  I don't want to pay for the game until a patch comes out.  Does anybody else have this problem?

• Level   1

I have exactly the same problem.

• Level   1

Same here.  Just downloaded the trial and it locks up the XBox when I slice the melon.

• Level   1

For the gamers using the 360 S make sure that you use the Kinect power adapter....apparently the power coming from USB port is not enough

• Level   1

It's just a bug in the trial. After I bought the game it stopped crashing.

• Level   1

Trial Bug, I own the game, but nothings wrong with it. I can go to the Dojo and all. OP, try clearing your system cache, and re-downloading Fruit Ninja.

• Level   3

It's strange I buy some days ago a new Slim and the trial version of Fruit Ninja play without freezes. I sending the xbox back(because the kinect sensor was not perfekt) and order a new Slim and now I have the problem like you all my xbox freezes when I slice the melon at the start. O_o

• Level   3

Now I buy this game and it's working fine! So I think only the trial version have problems. I figuret out when you logout your account before you start the trial version and sign in in game with your profile the game works fine.

• Level   2

OK, I'll risk purchasing the game and see if it works.

• Level   1

You don't have to buy it first, Idid what Drakon suggested and signed out before starting the game and it worked perfectly after.  Initially it froze the whole system as soon as I slashed the melon.