Increasing Your Bank Roll

• Level   3

Fastest way to do this? All I have been playing is "ranked" multiplayer quick matches, and the payouts are only a $1000 max. How do you get into the bigger pots? I am only rank 15, so if I need to rank up more, thats understandable, but right now at rank 15 my bankroll doesnt get any highe than 10k. Its gettin to me, I want to play for some big $$$!!

• Level   5

Fastest way to double your bankroll :

1. 10k cash game against the bots.

2. Wait till you have a good hand.

3. Go all in.

Fastest way to lose your entire bankroll :

1. 10k cash game against the bots.

2. Wait till you have a good hand.

3. Go all in.

My opinion : Just concentrate on playing good. The bankroll will take care of itself.

EV

Full House Poker YouTube channel.

Achievements are a pox on humanity.

• Level   9

250k buy-in against a bot.

The bot thinks one pair is decent.  So just wait until the bot bets biggish and keep busting them out when you get a good hand because they will call with something pretty lowly.

Moderator Deleted 

• Level   1

If you're serious about increasing your bank roll, I stick to Multiplayer, Hi/Lo, No Limit, 250k, Pro Timer games. If you are still lost after trying to figure it out then hit me up with a message I'll gladly help you out. My current bankroll based off a couple ranked tours and plenty of Hi/Lo games a little over $522,000,000. ;) It's a win-win situation the majority of my poker friends on my friend list refuse to try to learn Hi/Lo..."MORE FREE CASH FOR ME!" >:0 BTW...BINGO is not necessary EVER & you don't need to lose $1.5 million before your game cash gets back to positive.

• Level   1

well I'm rank 10 and I was doing pretty horribly recently and I only had 100 left and I made that 3750 in 2 games go one standerdf match against a couple of bot and get a decent amount iof money and then exit you make all the money you have one plus your buy in

• Level   1

and if any frequent6 fhp player wants to freind me and gimme a hand with my game that would be great :D

• Level   5

Check my tutorial vids on my YouTube channel, Relentless

Full House Poker YouTube channel.

Achievements are a pox on humanity.