Magic the Gathering: Duals 2012

• Level   2

Polymorph is a fine card. It just sux in a deck with small creatures rather than other permanents that put small creatures in play (ie. Khalani Gardens, etc)

Quest would be fine here.  

Elvish Piper I'm torn on.  By itself, It's never really been that great.  It sux in the current game because you rarely have any worthwhile creatures.   I suppose this deck is much better than the current format, being that you have 6 decent targets, which statistically you should see one by Turn 5,  but still.   I'm sceptical.

• Level   2

Exactly. The problem with these decks, at least for my case, is that they are too slow. Im pretty heavy into tournaments (standard) and these decks just dont give me justice. I need a quick deck that provides huge amounts of synergy. Im running a mean white aggro this week, im excited to see how it does.

Darksiders, 1 of the most unappreciated slashers to date.

• Level   2

New Info!!! 50 new screenshots! And look at the list of new facts, "Improved deck editing"!!!

CLICKY

• Level   5

i wonder how many ms points its going to cost im hoping only 800 points pretty sure that's what the last one was. so heres to hoping we dont get ripped off.

"I'm from the street. Oh no not the hood, the sesame street." (scrubs)

• Level   2

It seems it is going to be 10 dollars ( = 800 MP).

• Level   4

I'll buy it for $10!

Who am I kidding, I'd pay more for it...

Boardgames are fun to play as well! Give 'em a try. Go BGG!!!

• Level   3

Well I missed the first game. Im new to MtG I did collect them when I was a kid but when you're a kid you just look at the pictures not even understanding it was a game. So with that i'm defiantly going to purchase this one just decideing if I want it on xbox or steam. Probably xbox.

Blood for the blood god.

• Level   2

It has been confirmed to be 800ms for a couple of weeks now. Sorry I havent been on to update anything new. Been kicking some legacy @$$ on MTGO

• Level   1

Will this be releasing in the UK the same day as NA?

• Level   3

No deck constructions? I'll pass. The existing title has a sufficient number of premade decks for me. Bring me an MTGO xbox title, please.

• Level   5

doubt they will ever make mtgo for the console just play that on the pc when in the mood for custom decks and play this and the previous mtg xbox game when in the mood to just have a basic and fun online experence. if this game was just new decks and graphics i prolly wouldnt spent 10 bucks on it but considering its going to finally have online co-op (hopefully this also means that 2 headed giant and 2 v 2 will be online compatible without having to play on the same console because thats what was missing for me in the 1st arcade title)

"I'm from the street. Oh no not the hood, the sesame street." (scrubs)

• Level   2

One of these days, I'm going to spend an entire day going into all the forums of games I don't want,  just to be like:  "Nope, I'm not buying this!"