What's this thing about herobrine being in the xbox version?

• Level   4

There were still ores?

I guess that's all the proof I need.

Folks, it has finally been settled. Herobrine exists.

• Level   1

I believe that Herobrine is real but only in the XBLA version because i have had some pretty weird encounters.

one time i was mining in my mines when i was punched.  I quickly looked back to see nothing. later on i saw my sky walks had broken glass on them and yet i had been playing offline for a few weeks and they kept on showing up.

another time is when i was on my friends world building a house out of netherack when i saw my friend who had the steve skin because he was the host over int the woods.  i ignore him and keep on building and later when i am finished my friend asks where my house is at. he said he had never been there and that he did not recall any netherack structures. herobrine does not build and cannot be summoned by some crazy ritual you just get stuck with him.  he just punches you and stares at you from a distance. i hate herobrine and want 4j to remove him badly because i hate making glass and dont carry food when mining. i am not afraid of him he is just annoying.

• Level   1

why does it say i played viva pinnate? i do not own or EVER intend to even play it.

• Level   2

KILL U7667

I believe that Herobrine is real but only in the XBLA version because i have had some pretty weird encounters.

one time i was mining in my mines when i was punched.  I quickly looked back to see nothing. later on i saw my sky walks had broken glass on them and yet i had been playing offline for a few weeks and they kept on showing up.

another time is when i was on my friends world building a house out of netherack when i saw my friend who had the steve skin because he was the host over int the woods.  i ignore him and keep on building and later when i am finished my friend asks where my house is at. he said he had never been there and that he did not recall any netherack structures. herobrine does not build and cannot be summoned by some crazy ritual you just get stuck with him.  he just punches you and stares at you from a distance. i hate herobrine and want 4j to remove him badly because i hate making glass and dont carry food when mining. i am not afraid of him he is just annoying.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/175/315/PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080
    • Level   1

HE EXISTS! I have mo proof but I just felt like saying something.

• Level   3

HE DOESN'T EXIST! I have proof, just felt like saying something.

• Level   2

200 posts and people don't get the idea. -_-

HEROBRINE...........WAS................NEVER...............REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Level   1

you know what i have been trying to find herobrine again to immediately pause and capture him on film with my capture card.

• Level   5

Herobrine is a creepy pasta.

-

creepypasta.wikia.com/.../Herobrine

Formerly Known as "Umbreawesome"

R.I.P. Mitt Romney (10/9/1940 - 12/8/1980)

Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.

• Level   3

Stop saying 'he is a creepy pasta' on every Herobrine thread. We know what he is and its not real.

• Level   5

Then stop saying he is real and cease making anymore threads about it if you all know. Otherwise, it's just going to keep happening with people pointing out how fake it all is.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   1

It's just a joke. Herobrine isn't real. I guess you could use mods on the PC to get him to appear, but he's not on Vanilla Minecraft.

• Level   1

Herobrine is on xbox im looking but cant find him but i know. heres the story, I was on my map being diddledodun funness killing animals unt il i look at my house i look at my secret chest with my Golden apple and then boosh!!!!!!!! it goes into my other chest and see its there, On my other map i went onto his very own seed longliveherobrine to see if he exsists i go in the nether and my friends say there are no caves in the nether i spawn in the middle of what they call herobrines castle i can show you send me a message and you can all see -________-

• Level   1

i have never seen him but IS IT POSSIBLE to see him without a mod

• Level   2

I'm kinda hoping for them to implement herobrine...just so he plays minecraft jenga with all your buildings.

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.