Custom skins?

• Level   4

then make the avatar pixeld

• Level   5

you have to change your skin on the pc. log into your mincraft account  change your skin, a couple of hours later i had the skin on the xbox. hope this helped

• Level   1

@yanos101 but it didnt

• Level   1

how did you connect you xbox profile to your minecraft account?

• Level   9

There's no option to link your gamertag to your profile on PC right now. Don't know if there will be, either.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   7

will we be able to make OUR OWN original skins its available?

gotta make a freddy kreuger and a jason mask immediately.

• Level   1

yanos101 said that thats what he did

• Level   1

i mean he said that he connected his accounts together!

• Level   9

Unless he provides proof, I highly doubt it. There is no option to link your account to your gamertag on Minecraft's site as of this moment from what I can tell.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   1

If you play multiplayer minecraft, they make each player have a different skin, so you can tell eachother apart if you make the setting so there is no gamer tag display.

• Level   2

i think i know what yanos did. If yanos' gamertag and minecraft.net account are the EXACT SAME name, then that is how he did it. If this is not correct yanos please telll me. Oh if i still had my other account...

• Level   9

^^ What does it matter if his 2 accounts have the same user name?  They'd still have to link them together somehow, which, at this point is impossible.  Basically, Yanos lied.  There is no way to have your MC PC skin the same as your xbox MC skin, unless they are part of the default skin pack, the summer of arcade skin pack, or skin pack 1.

• Level   7

My feeling on the issue is as follows.  If that could be done, there would be a video on YouTube about it.  There are 5,382,281,120 videos on YouTube about Minecraft.  If that can be done, post a link to a video on it.  Otherwise, it simply can't be done.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   1

They should just use your avatar, but make it blocky.

• Level   5

He could have modded his account... The only skins are the ones available in the game right. Default Skins, Skin Pack 1 ans Skin Pack 2. That's it. You cannot link real Minecraft accounts with your Xbox Minecraft account. There is no option for this. He either had a different that is selectable or has modded. Those are the only 2 ways to have different skins. The first being legit