Will mods be released for 360 version?

• Level   3

Will what makes minecraft so fun is the fact that it has mods and will I'm wondering will the  console ever have mods? 

• Level   5

Yes, later on.

Redstone Engineer, TF2 addict & great solo base defender!

• Level   3

Is it confirmed? Do you know if we will have to buy the mods or something?

• Level   4

Don't mean to be rude or anything...

but I don't think there is going to be mods

most games/corperations for X box that im aware of look down on modding... while i know some PC games support it

HOWEVER! there may be things that "modify" the game in a sense...

for example, in the indie games that were a smaller version of minecraft, you could take out a keyboard and play the game (and even modify a bit with some codes i think)

All my battles have been won, but the war has just begun! - "Ratings make everything better!"

• Level   3

Ah I see :(

• Level   3

I also have a question how is the multi player?

• Level   4

I don't personally own it, I have just played it for the Xbox @ my friends house... I like the PC version far more, so i cannot answer that question for you. I recommend asking other players, sorry.

All I know is many people are complaining about the lagg... while others are not.

All my battles have been won, but the war has just begun! - "Ratings make everything better!"

• Level   3

i guess ill make a separate thread

• Level   4

i recommend asking people you personally know that have the game

the reason being is you will get a more accurate representation

while you are on the forums you tend to get people that enjoy the game and ONLY have positive things to say about the game, or sometimes ONLY negative which is why they talk about it on the forums... however, sometimes you get constructive negative feedback which can give you an idea

Personally, i would ask people i know that have the game to get a more accurate representation.

A better reason too would be its much faster than waiting for some1 to reply...

• Level   5

Mods are confirmed to be added to the game. Here is a link since people again are too lazy to google the answer.

Mods, Texture Packs and extra player skins will be available much later.

www.minecraftwiki.net/.../Xbox_360_Edition

Redstone Engineer, TF2 addict & great solo base defender!

• Level   1

no where on that page it says its going to be mods

• Level   1

There will be mods I have read that there will be on the minecraft site before but yeah

• Level   5

you have to remember its gonna take a lot of work porting everything over after that is done or at least some what on a better pace they can focus freely on mods texture packs etc..but yes they will be implemented i'm sure sometime after the adventure update if i had to guess

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   1

cant wait

2010 Kinect beta tester
    • Level   1

I'm gonna say no but there is always that possibility.