Can't find Clay ANYWHERE!!!

• Level   4

The reason you can't find clay is because it suffered from a generation glitch in the beta 1.6 version. Clay only spawns when the X & Y coordinates are the same. This issue was fixed in 1.7.

www.minecraftwiki.net/.../Clay_Block

• Level   1

Is there anyway to see the coordinates in the xbox version?

• Level   1

Follow my seed name and map coordinates you cant miss the clay.

• Level   1

Before 1.7, Clay was only found in perfect Y and Z coordinates. So on the entire map there's only like 1 spot, unless they changed it. When 1.7 comes out you'll find clay in the water typically in the ocean or in rivers.

Stupid people, they follow me everywhere.
    • Level   1

>>KILLURR

OMG! Thank you so much!! I spent so many hours looking for clay in the Tutorial and other worlds I created. ( T ^ T )   Not just that tough, Monkeys is a REALLY cool map, too. It has so many interesting caves and little of every biome for this version it seems. I went around the whole map and discovered quite a bit of sugar cane and an area in the tundra where lava bubbles up as well. Also, I won't say where because I think it's more fun if people explore, but there's an area by forest and beach that has a monster spawn room w/ chest open from the surface. Thx KILLURR.

• Level   1

>>UnyoBro

Is that how you get records? I made a player, but I couldn't figure out how use it. Thx for the tip.

• Level   6

I'm not sure what version has all the records. You guys might just have the two basic ones that can be found in dungeon chests. Either way I think you can also get them from having skeletons kill creepers. Good luck.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   4

I read somewhere that clay in the first build of minecraft is as rare as hens teeth, so we should expect the resource to be a little more common in the next update.

Coincidently, you may have noticed that the map generator does not always give you loads of great resources. For example my current map has zero cactus. So my advice is, load up a new map, check the resources, if it floats your boat save it and continue using it :)

Still not ginger.

• Level   1

I will make a video for those in need of clay. Otherwise follow the earlier post its easy great seed crazy cave systems lots of gold and diamonds.

• Level   4

Which way is south

CHELSEA FC Follow me on twitter @zombie2k9

• Level   1

Take out your map and look at it follow it

• Level   1

Take out you map.

• Level   4

Lol I normally lose my map the first night so I didn't know it says on there

CHELSEA FC Follow me on twitter @zombie2k9

• Level   1

Are you on live now ?

• Level   5

Is there a seed that has a lot of clay on? I cant find any at all and i want to make a brick house. Hope there will be more clay and more locations of it in the next update.