Fun things to do in minecraft

• Level   1

I have been playing the Xbox edition of minecraft since May the 9th. I have done many things on itlike make an epic rollercoaster and ride a flaming pig but I wondered what other people like to do on minecraft.

• Level   3

Build a castle of epic proportions.

• Level   4

dig tunnel systems and hide materials under the ground like treasure. for what reason i dont really know but its fun.

• Level   2

I enjoyed building a glass-enclosed tree farm, as well as an underground wheat farm. Also, messing around with red stone circuits is fun. Look up some stuff. Can't wait until we get pistons. Most recently, I started digging a huge quarry. That is a bit time consuming, but the resources are good and the effect of standing at the top and looking down is pretty cool.

• Level   4

hey on the tree farm how high did you you make it?

• Level   2

I only made it like 8 blocks or so, I forget. The idea was to stop it from growing too high because the yield is pretty high. If you look it up there are some good youtube tutorials.

• Level   2

I used the layout in the middle of this page to get the lighting right.

• Level   4

yeah was just wondering  I have attempted to see if i can get them to Grow underground with torchlight....

• Level   4

last night and yesterday i dug though a Mountan onyto find my Seed is a World Filled whith holes  My Seed is My Name Buzyb77. Coal is Everywhere in my game

• Level   4

so you CAN grow with torchlight as a light source? if so that opens up a whole other thing for me.

• Level   4

done it with wheat and sugarcane

• Level   4

thnx!

+1

• Level   2

If I had more time on my hands, I think it would be neat to build a really huge labyrinth to invite friends to try to find their way through, with treasure hidden for them to find and all (with an agreement not to cheat or sabotage, of course).

• Level   5

So far, I built a large, stone-walled house, after finding a place near snow (I like snow) to put it. Sadly, I put it on the edge of the snow, so it rains at my house while I can see it snowing 20 feet away. I made a glassd ceiling and am in the process of setting it up so I have lava on top of it.

I've also dug a massive tunnel under my house, and have been trying to track down the monster spawn under there, as I can hear zombies under my property. That's about all I've done so far.

"A wild Moderator appeared! Wild Moderator used Intimidate! It's super effective!" --zack11190

• Level   1

i used the gargamel seed where I found a hanging water fall, expanded it from the inside out then built a glass mine shaft up to where the waterfall comes out of the rock. Then I dug into the cliff face under the falls then glass floored the whole cave roof into a giant main floor 70 blocks in the air. I set the waterfall up so it runs into the shaft and down the middle square i used a 5x5 shaft with a 3x3 interior it 74 bricks high and i use the waterfall as an elevator to go from my cliff house down into my mine under the base of the falls it's taken around 8-12 hrs and used 862 glass blocks. but other than that not much as i can't find any GOLD!!!