Minecraft Nether Portal Freezing!!!!

• Level   1

Everytime I try to get in my portal from the regular world it frezzez my whole xbox and i dont know what to do any1 have a fix?? Tried everythng remove cache, built new portal, equipment dropping before i go in and it still freezes not pgoing in until it gets fixed!!

• Level   2

I've never experienced that bug but I do know some people are problems like that. Leaderboard Freeze, Nether Freeze, Minecart freeze, hopefully major bug fixes next update, oh wait... Minecraft will be updated "eventually" as it says in the game...gotta love that quote.

"You can do anything you set your mind to man." - Eminem

• Level   1

ok so i recently bought mine craft and i made a nether portal and every time i go in it freezes the game and my xbox won't turn off normally i have to press the button a bunch please make a fix i just talked to Microsoft and they said they were aware of the bug

• Level   5

They stated that the freezing and other issues most prominent right now are going to be sorted in a hot fix due out, supposedly, sometime in the next few weeks. The update won't be out until later.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   2

I have had the same problem but you can use your portal if you have another player in your world with you so either invite a friend or go split screen.

I get drunk to make other people interesting Come on you Gunners
    • Level   1

Mine does the same thing every time I try to go into the nether, except the first time I was able to go in... but it froze when I tried to leave it, I got my friends to take all my stuff and leave but now every time I try to go back in it freezes :/ I heard there's going to be a secret Friday update this Friday that will patch some stuff, hopefully it will patch the nether glitch.

• Level   1

Tried and and that worked...thanks a lot!  :)

• Level   1

I have the same problem and it stinks. I will try the thing with friends. Thank you :)

• Level   1

minecraft just updated. the nether glitch still hasnt beeb patched... :(

• Level   1

oops "been" lol

• Level   1

Same problem i have tried using another controller as a guest to go in the portal but still does not work. DX Update has still not fixed it. someone else can use the portal on your world and you can too. XD

• Level   1

2-13-2013 Xbox still freezing up when going into the nether.  Half a game full price

• Level   5

Is everyone who is having this problem entering the Nether on something other than Peaceful?  In other words, has anyone had a crash entering the Nether on Peaceful.  I believe the problem arising in connection with fireballs, so if you enter on Peaceful, you may be fine.  You can always save in the Nether and reload on a higher difficulty thereafter.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   1

I have the same problem.I was able to enter the nether about 3 times now just freezes when entering

• Level   1

My son and I play a lot of split screen Minecraft. After going to the Nether 3-4 times the game started crashing when we tried to enter the portal. I mean total lockup of the whole xbox. Had to hard reboot. Tried lots of things from forums to fix it, nothing was working. Finally put all our stuff in a chest and went out and poked spiders until they killed us both. Then we respawned and saved the game. And pow the portal works fine again! Have visted 15+ times with no problems. I think our original problem was because we saved a game in the Nether or the portal was nuked by a Ghast while travelling, not sure. But it is fixed and we avoid saving it while in the Nether now.