Minecraft Seeds: Xbox 360 Version ONLY!

• Level   5

When you say "pre patch," you mean before the patch of the Xbox 360 version last month?  Is there any reason to believe that the patch had any substantive impact on how seed's generate, other than purportedly adding more clay?  I've never heard that.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   5

Yeah I mean on the 360. I was saying that because there are a lot of seeds on the PC that have completely changed from one version to the next. I don't know if the 360 does the same thing, just giving the OP a heads up.

• Level   1

Try Notch or junkboy if you want free open space for construction

• Level   3

Wolfiesden - Tropical fractal type terrain with many beaches.  About 1/2 water, 1/2 landmass.  Has tall cliffs, surface lava, waterfalls as well as plenty of deep water.  Clay deposits easy to locate.  I found at least two types of trees, birch and oak.  I located pumpkins, sugar cane, and both types of mushrooms on my initial walkabout.

"Understanding women isn't about knowing what button to push, its knowing when not to push them"-Me

• Level   1

About to go try some of these now...thanks guys!

• Level   1

Tried Scorpion first, best world I've ever seen. Lots of land mass, tons of mountains, outside lava & coal & ore veins...and I disarmed in the WATER hahaha

15570om.jpg

• Level   1

disarmed = spawned. Stupid auto correct

• Level   1

Try 'treasures'...great for mining...mine has a huge underground lava system lots of 'treasures'!

• Level   1

BEST XBOX SEED EVER!!!

The seed is: 729

It is litterally like the grand canyon. I don't really know what the cordinates are but over all this is an amzing seed.

• Level   2

Yeah Shifter, that seed was pretty beast.  I still prefer 420.  That puts you on one giant island, half covered in snow & Pine Trees, other half is TALL Mountains & forest.

Don't Get Mad, Get Even...
    • Level   1

I'll check that out

• Level   1

'Bambi' is a really good seed. Lots of huge mountains and islands. Plus flat land to build stuff.

• Level   1

dude what r those coordinates

• Level   3

I'm working on fordmustang right now. Lots of desert with plentiful cactus, found some clay in the desert ( rather than only on the coast ) . Still exploring though .

Most gunfights take place at a distance of less than ten feet...and most of those shots miss.

• Level   2

ibca [has good islands and it has a gran canyon with a golden apple try it