Creative mode?

• Level   5

When will creative mode be out? I like the regular mode but i would love to play creative mode so i can make awesome stuff. Also those who played Minecraft on PC do monsters spawn in creative and does it change from night and day or is that just in the regular (i guess survivor mode).

• Level   2

In creative mobs spawn but won't be hostile unless you attack them, and it does go through the day/night cycle.

Shut up kid, or I'll start telling COD 2: Big Red One war stories. Don't test me, I will.
    • Level   5

Okay that's cool so I guess there is no news on when we will see creative mode on xbox version.

• Level   4

creative is going to own.

• Level   5

Hopefully the first update is the adventure update from the PC. We should see creative mode along with a ton of other new stuff.

• Level   4

adventure mode sounds cool i wonder what THATS all about..

• Level   5

I just wanna build a castle. Total miner was fun but it didn't look as cool as Minecraft does with the blocks and such. Does anyone know if there are gate swing doors? Like when you build a fence is there a gate you can make so you don't have to keep breaking the fence and putting it back?

• Level   2

It's not a mode, NIVVSACC666 - it's just called the "Adventure update" because it adds some things that make it more of a game. Things like a hunger bar, which slowly drops throughout the game - this means that food has more of a purpose now, since your hearts won't regenerate if you're starving.

It also adds XP that you can collect from killing enemies, which can then be used on an enchanting table to craft better weapons and tools that have special effects such as lasting longer or knocking enemies back when you hit them.

• Level   2

There are gates but not in the version we currently have - they'll be in one of the updates, perhaps the next one :)

Of course there's nothing stopping you using doors in place of gates, they do look odd but nothing can get in :)
    • Level   4

ok ok i see now.

the xp addition is cool.

psyched!

• Level   5

All this info for the Adventure update sounds so awesome. man i just wanna know when it is coming out.

• Level   2

Jeb said on his Twitter feed that it will be released "this summer", nothing more detailed yet!

• Level   5

I just want random NPC towns -_-

• Level   5

Speaking of random box towns I was on seeds that were said to have these but I guess that's only for pc right now? I kind of wish they released minecraft on xbox with everything the pc version has right away. Oh well its still fun with what we do have.

• Level   5

Most PC seeds won't give the same worlds on the Xbox version mainly because they are on different update versions.