Looking for people to play Minecraft on Xbox 360 with.

• Level   1

For anyone who will be on tonight: I will be starting a new world in which we will do pvp. Have some time to prepare and then just go all out. There will be no rules. Trust players on and tnt and fire spreads on. Just add me. Let the games begin.

• Level   1

Add me xB1ackKnight22x

• Level   1

If anyone wants to play minecraft, I am making a minecraft "community" I have a house, wheat farm, animal farm and a train station so far :) I don't deal with griefers... I'd prefer you have a mic,, but I won't say no if you want to play :) I just hate typing... I'll be on soon, so if you want to play, send me a message. Don't add me or ill think you were a recent player on BO2. Just say you want to play and I'll invite you too the party :D

• Level   1

hay ppl real names mark lol had lots of ppl to play mc with but thay all off line most the time am looking for new ppl to play with Gamer tag DarkHipp0  add me if ya want lol plz dont add if you dont have mics as it to hard to play and plz no kids lol thanks

• Level   1

ok i will play with you but i dont no how to invite peaple but i will find out

• Level   1

Looking to play with some awesome people on mc :D add and message to ImaEffinUnicorn. thank you ^_~

• Level   3

Need some more ppl to play with. I now have a few ppl on my friends list that has this game but we all play at so many different times. I'm a 23 yr old female (married), I live in the U.S., I have a mic (somewhere) but rarely use it, I have all the achievements for MC, I have a problem with building oversized houses. I don't like my crap destroyed, so I won't destroy yours either. I'm up at all times of the day. I have at least 10 different worlds that I'm working on. If my world says joinable then you don't need to ask to join. If you wanna join, feel free to add me. *Warning: if you call me "Trish" or something of that incorrectness then expect to be kicked and removed, it doesnt take a genius to see that there isn't a "R" in my name.   :)

• Level   1

add me i'll join in for some minecraft games

• Level   1

Need some to play with. I'm 26 yo, I live in Poland, I speak polish, english, russian and belarusian.

• Level   1

signed in under the wrong account a few posts up...

• Level   1

Looking for more friends who will not be dirtbags and troll/grief.

Im 22 years young so im expecting mature players.

Starting up a new world so everyone starts from scratch, 4 spots are available right now so drop me a message and friend request.

Mic preferred but not mandatory, kinect mic is ok.

Mature players, don`t care if your voice is squeeky long as you act mature.

• Level   1

yout gt is awesome lol!

• Level   1

just got Xbox live today im looking for anyone to play minecraft with the only problem is I cant get me mike to or messenger to work

• Level   1

that was suppose to say my mic

• Level   1

i play alot of minecraft, so add me if u want ;)