Seeds?

• Level   8

First off are the seeds for XBOX version the same as the PC? Second are there any good seeds that don't have floating or really high mountains some but not a lot and good mins with Diamond? Lol i know a lot to ask. Thanks.

• Level   3

Here's one for Floating Islands

glacier

Also, When you're on the Menu Screen, The yellow text is a seed too

You can find a full list of tested seeds HERE

• Level   4

Try "gargamel" as a seed. Supposed to be a great variety and a lot of resources.

-

Also Para, while I understand your desire to be helpful, linking to a modding community forum/website probably isn't such a good idea here.

• Level   4

yes the seeds are the same as the pc version

Xbox Live Ambassador

• Level   2

Try 404.

• Level   1

Try iceberg.

• Level   2

"blacklab" is the best seed Ive created yet, it has mountains, desert's, as well as a good forest biom, also has a nice lava waterfall as well a really cool spire thats half sand half dirt that reminds me of mcdonalds twisted icecream cone lol

• Level   4

"Notched Pickaxe" based on Skyrim and got awesome cave systems and plenty of resources in them, found a lot of diamond pretty fast.

• Level   8

404 has a huge mine holy crap. I will check out  notched pickaxe.

• Level   5

a Really cool Seed i Found  The Three Stooges  lower left is an island with lava on the surface upper left is an upside down Boot Mountian and south(well kinda South West  you can still see boot mountain) of there there is a  moutain with a monster spawner like right on the side  maybe 1 deep. Very Few trees on the Edges of the Map center is a Very Deep ocean. and you start in the Top of a Tree.

• Level   5

worstseedever spawns you next to a pit with a dungeon in it. You'll see a monster generator in the pit and a chest under some sand with materials in it (iron ore being the most inportant). Get some wood and make an iron pickaxe. Go into that said dungeon and within five minutes of starting the game, you can have close to 20 diamonds.

• Level   7

TITOORTIZISONMETH

awesome biomes and nice trees

• Level   8

Lol Tito Ortiz on Meth, He was a pretty good UFC fighter. Funny seed.

• Level   5

the items you collect in seeds can you take them with u to other worlds?

• Level   2

no