HeroBrine in Minecraft Xbox 360 Edittion?

• Level   1

In my opinion HeroBrine should be added as an update or it should be an add on like a downloadable content. I love HeroBrine but i can never find a successful mod on the pc version so i think in the next update they should make a downloadable content for like 100-200 microsoft points to add him in the game. If they do happen to do this if you download it you should be able to turn it of almost like peaceful mod on the pc version. Please respond to this post because i want to see what you guys think about this.

Halo FTW
    • Level   3

Nice thinking ^^

XBOX ONE  Lets GO !!!!

• Level   5

If they were to ever add it, it should be free.

• Level   4

As much as I think it would be cool for them to add Herobrine, I would not pay for it.

Xbox 360 S owner since 9/3/10 ~~~ Xbox One owner since 6/16/14

Xbox One games I'm excited for - Destiny, Halo 5: Guardians, Master Chief Collection, Homefront: Revolution, Sunset Overdrive, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Division, Arkham Knight, Quantum Break, Ori & the Blind Forest, Inside, Dying Light, Metro Redux

• Level   1

I wouldn't mind paying, as long as it updates before that.

Twitter.com/CheezyTheGamer

Sponsor: SmoshGames/MountainDewCanada

Youtube.com/Callfaty1

Xbox Live Ambassador, How Can I help?

• Level   1

or... maybe he is in the game already, but you can't see him, but he can see you, everything you do he is watching you. I will try to spawn herobrine and see what happen. 8 blocks of gold, 1 mossstone, one nether rock, 4 resstone torches. If I die you guys know I try

• Level   5

I believe they already made arrangements for the future downloads to be free...

• Level   5

Updates have been and will be free. When have they cost money..? Seriously. When?

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   2

okay now Herobrine will give me nightmares

GREAT!!

I can just see him now

Normal Steve appearance except with white eyes

depicting death

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   4

No way I would pay for it.  But it would be awesome if they sneak him in there on an update.  

• Level   4

i think people are confusing "DLC" and "update"... updates are free, DLC costs (most times).

• Level   1

what do you mean you will die or pay for finding Herobrine

• Level   2

Dclump63

what do you mean you will die or pay for finding Herobrine

This Here

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   1

Well after the Update I've seen strange things. Like a cave full of red stone torches and sadly I've seen him. He killed 6 of my clan members in a blink of an eye. I couldn't do anything but watch. After they died I hit him 20 times with a diamond sword nothing. Plus about 10 hits from my clan members so 80 hits and nothing. I had to result to my escape plan. Xbox Live  name TastefulJaguar message me for the world it happen on or facts about him. I'm the Herobrine clan Leader.

• Level   2

@MoldyGrandma

Pics or it didn't happen.