HeroBrine in Minecraft Xbox 360 Edittion?

• Level   1

I'm a herobrine hunter add me a l l e n w96

• Level   1

So is there actually a herobrine on Xbox 360 eddition??? xx

• Level   4

l DEADxANG3Lz l

So is there actually a herobrine on Xbox 360 eddition??? xx

No

• Level   1

Hello, I am the Herobrine Clan Leader. My old account was TastefulJaguar. If you can record for my clan message me. Also I accept tryouts for the clan. What we do is search for Herobrine; Grief other worlds, and have fun with TNT. I am currently needing a recorder. You must have good graphics for the videos. My GT Herobrine K1lla

• Level   1

i would love for them to add Herobrine for an update but i would only pay 80 microsoft points for it

• Level   3

I would love for people to stop pointlessly reviving Herobrine threads.

• Level   1

Herobrine is awesome! I love the suspense he adds to the game. he attacks when you least expect it. he toys with your mind. he is scary and awesome! You people who leave rude comments about Herobrine beware! he will find you and make you suffer.

He is pretty cool. I cant imagine minecraft without him. I build monuments to him all the time.

• Level   1

Your right. Zombie HeroBrine and HeroBrine should be added to Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition in the next update.

• Level   1

last time my friend did the same but he red stone torches every were on the hero brine spawner and i saw him

• Level   1

sorry but he put red stone torches every where

• Level   1

wait a camera man not me well im a trroller and griefer and love tnt

• Level   1

they should add herobrine he is awesome

• Level   2

you guys do realize that HeroBrine is a mob that Notch keeps taking out and adding back in in various updates on the pc. He never tells about him on the future update section of the minececraft wiki. Its very possible he is doing the same on xbox 360, or he's planning to on the minecraft xbox one re-release.

• Level   1

I just bought a copy of Minecraft and I was digging for diamonds I pause for a sec to gather them and I had heard something wondering around which there should not have been cause I was on Peaceful so I ran like hell to get out of there and haven't went back to that mine shaft since

• Level   1

uuuj