Minecraft: won't let me view around. Help?

• Level   1

I just bought Minecraft for the XBOX, after playing the demo, and for some reason, I am not able to view around me. The right stick is used to view around you but it doesn't seem to be working. I have tried different controllers and get the same results. I played a few different games to see if it was broken for all, and the right stick works for all of them. I tried Halo, COD, and Skyrim

It seems MineCraft is the only game that is giving me a problem.

Any suggestions on how to fix? Or a place to find the answer?

Clicking the RS for Crouching does work... but rotating the stick to view doesn't.

Thanks.

• Level   4

Looks like an installation bug issue. Have you tried deleting the game (not your game save but the actual game itself) and re-downloading it? To do that just go into your Settings (on console dashboard), then System, then Storage (choose the apropriate device the game is saved on), then click on Games and Apps, and finally delete the game itself (the one that weighs 114MB). Afterwards go back on the marketplace and re-download it. And don't worry it won't charge you to re-download it nor will it delete your game save unless you delete that partition as well.

Knowledge is power. I got power in my hands every time i do a facepalm/

• Level   1

Try to do the settings and go to the controller and it might be something different with the setting, idk after that.

• Level   1

when i play splitscreen sometimes the second player ends up getting stuck like that so i had to switch profiles...could be just a bug in the game or whatever, also maybe the next update thatll be fixed

• Level   1

Same thing is happening to me as well can not view around tried to delete game data including save game only the online ones are not working my offline one even signed in on split screen will work just neither of the online ones I have tried to deplete and recover clear cache did nothing any advice?

• Level   1

Ditto, playing 3-player split-screen for two weeks and all of the sudden players 2 and 3 can not change their view angle or direction.  Has anyone seen a fix/workaround for this?

• Level   1

Go into the settings menu and reset to default - that worked for me.

• Level   5

^^ What goddess said, it has also been known to be a fix for cheevos that do not unlock.

• Level   2

MSQ Ganner

Looks like an installation bug issue. Have you tried deleting the game (not your game save but the actual game itself) and re-downloading it? To do that just go into your Settings (on console dashboard), then System, then Storage (choose the apropriate device the game is saved on), then click on Games and Apps, and finally delete the game itself (the one that weighs 114MB). Afterwards go back on the marketplace and re-download it. And don't worry it won't charge you to re-download it nor will it delete your game save unless you delete that partition as well.

This Man is correct

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   1

I had this problem. Go to Help & Options, Then Settings, Then Control and Adjust your Game Sensitivity might be on 0% So raise It up till able to turn. - Tom

• Level   1

i have minecraft the fullgame but i cant play it with no internet? WTF is this *** HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Level   1

I got the sam thing wont let me veiw around so anoyying help,!!

• Level   1

Thi Is An Easy  Fix  !    In Minecraft

PresS : start

Press  : Help & Options

Press   : Settings

Press  : Reset To Defaults

Abracadabra It Should Be Fixed...   It's,A BuG From To.Many Buttons Being Pushed At Once Needs A Patch!