Updates for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

• Level   5

Uh...where?

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   4

i bet NANO is actually NOTCH.

• Level   1

ok cool but when are you going to add sticky pistons and sandbox mode or what ever its called and when are you going to fix the buging out of the server cuz i just got the update and it still buged me out but you did good on the other bug so good job

• Level   1

i agree with zarwok in some cases what if you wana build a town with freinds like teamempithy with humungise sky skrapers  and remember you cant do one floor and copie it like in pc

• Level   3

I want creative mode! lol

• Level   4

sit on your hands and wait for it.

• Level   1

Cant wait for creative mode

• Level   1

i just whana date so i can get ready to remodle me secret base make a hidden entrence in stead of have to do it behind a water fall and hope no one will notice becuse iv had to remove my diamond bank about 7 times becuse people discover it and rob me but now they got ride of the cope glich so I,m in trouble if some one robs me again!!! curse you 4j studios and the people who help get rid of the glich!!!!!!!!

• Level   1

The update needs to hurry and they need to fix the duplication glitch, its fun too use but  its fun to play the game how you are supposed too. thats what zarwok said. but i like it and am sad that they took it away i loved it i know freinds that made prisones monster walls about 20-45 blocks high and a downtown area with shyscrapers thet are 65 blocks high minimum all becuse of the cope glich and a prison out of obsideone and a diamond vault made out of obsideone and its huge and that is becuse of the glich so yay that glich is awsome so zarwok you must be retarded bucuse every one loved that glich    

• Level   1

You need a hoe

• Level   1

I want to be able to hit "enter" on the chat pad and type to people while in-game.

• Level   1

you sun of an ***

• Level   2

That sounds cool.

Do they still sell chatpads in stores?

• Level   1

Yes, black ones.

• Level   1

Your so dumb it came from computer then to Xbox then to iPhone u stupid *** and minecraft is awesome if u dnt suk at it